| You |

Inside his office was huge. Light grey wood floors, a white L-shaped couch in the corner, a black desk in the middle with a chair that faced away. I took it all in. It smelled of cologne. Dark green plants where scattered on the glass coffee table in front of the couch and a big leafy plant was in the other corner of the room. Hints of gold where hidden throughout the place. On the legs of the couch, the corners of the desk, and a small gold plate that read "Mr. Jeager" on the black desk. I smiled softly as the blonde coconut bowed slightly and left the room.

"I don't care how much it is Mikasa! I want his address!" snapped that man in the chair. I figured it was 'Mr. Jeager' "Yes, I realize that....okay sorry. Look I have to go...business.." 

I heard him sigh and the chair rocked slightly. I cleared my throat softly to get his attention and he sighed again.

"Who is it?" He said monotone.  

"Uh...I'm here for the secretary interview.." I said quietly "I'm here for the interview." I said more clearly. 

"Great...right. Have a seat on the couch, I'll be right with you." He sighed out.

"Uh yes sir.." I said softly and scurried over to the couch.

The man stood from his chair, his back facing me. He was tall, really tall. I watched as he walked over to a cabinet and bulled out a bottle and two glasses. I figured it was wine.

"You drink?" He asked.

"Yea, a little." I replied. In reality I worked drunk half of the time.

I cast my eyes down as he walked over to me and sat the bottle and glasses on the table. He was looking at a clipboard full of papers.

"Mr...Ackerman?" He said softly. Almost to himself.

"Uh yeah that's me." I smiled and looked up at him. He looked odd...almost like I knew him.

"Okay...I'm Mr. Jeager, Eren Jeager." He looked up and paused. His eyes wide with confusion.

I choked on my breath. Holy shit it's him. I struggled to form words with my lips, my mind was going 100 miles an hour. 

"You." He choked out softly.

Yeah its me, that man that had you entranced last night. The stripper! Great! I made my maybe boss hard last night. Shut up, Levi! Focus! I nodded softly at him, I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Y-you where there last night..." I whispered. Mostly to myself.

"Damn.." He smirked and leaned back on the couch. I looked at him stunned. "You know, you can put on quite a show Mr. Ackerman."

I blushed and looked at my hands. I should leave.

"I should leave sir.." I said shyly.

He raised his eyebrow at me, testing me. I blushed more and looked away.

I am SO fucked.