| First Time | 18+ |

His now wet fingers headed towards my ass and I bit my lip as I watched. Slowly he massaged my entrance making me whimper and blush more than I ever have. His two fingers rubbed small circles on the outer rim, pushing slightly harder after a couple circles. It felt unnatural. I've never been this hard in my life. I've never felt this burning deep down. Desire. Want. Lust. Need. Whatever it was, drove me over the edge and to this point. The point where I wanted him inside me. I was taken from my thoughts when the tips of his fingers entered me. It burned and I gripped the counter top tighter. I couldn't tell if I liked it or hated it. Very slowly he eased them in deeper. He was getting deeper by the second. It burned like hell. I was sitting there, leaning slightly, head tilted back, hands gripping the counter as a very attractive man had is fingers in me. I could feel my walls loosen and surround him. Taking his fingers fully. He softly started to rub the inner walls of my insides causing me to moan out and press into his fingers. It felt good. He chuckled at my reaction and curled his fingers harsher which made me buck down and cry out. My once tight walls were open and ready for him to use. He started to thrust into me gently, hitting that magical spot each time. I moaned out each time he did. He was going slightly faster now. Harder now. I was lost. I've never done this before and I never want this to end. The familiar burning started to appear. I was going to cum with his fingers in my ass. Fuck.

"E-Eren..s-stop!" I cried out. My legs were shaking as I bucked into his fingers.

"Cumming so soon? I'll have to fix that." He said with a smirk.

I was about to cum, I couldn't hold it anymore. My legs shook and my cock was twitching as he pounded his fingers in my ass. I was going to cum. I cried out one more time begging him to stop, telling him I was going to cum. And as he thrusted in, he harshly curled his fingers up. I screamed out his name as I came onto my chest, my arms gave out and I fell back into the counter. His fingers didn't stop moving. It was a mix of pain and pleasure and I was taking everything I could get out of it. My hips rolling and back arching as he rubbed my inner walls. Slowly he pulled out and looked at me.

"Shame. You've already came from just my fingers. You don't play with yourself do you?" He chuckled. I whined and panted in response. "Don't want you tightening up now do I?" He growled.

Before I knew it, his cock was inside me. I screamed out in pain and pleasure. My member was hard and leaking cum still. His hands grabbed my arms and he pulled me up. The change of position made it easier for him to reach my spot because as soon as I was up, he was thrusting into me slowly. I whined and nuzzled into his neck. I could tell he was holding back by the way he was straining. I know it's my first time but I wanted all of him at this point and I'll regret letting him go hard. But still, my hands clawed down his back and down to his ass where I grabbed and clawed. Come on Eren, pick up the pace. I whined and bit down of his collar bone, causing him to growl and grip onto my hips. Faster he went. Pounding into my tiny body. I cried out. It felt so much different from his fingers. Harder now. I was lost in this. Screaming his name and moaning out. I clawed at his shoulders as he destroyed my insides. I was loving this. My legs wrapped around him, forcing him deeper into me. He was growing and moaning out softly as he fucked me. My cock was twitching. The burning deep down started to appear and I whined out. Not yet. His hand slowly came up to my throat which surprised me. It forced me to look at him as he pounded into me. This was beyond embarrassing.

"Levi..." He moaned softly and bit his lip. "I'm gonna cum soon." He warned.

"I-inside! Please! Give me all of this." I begged.

I was getting close. To the point I was shaking and couldn't hold it anymore. My nails dug into his back as I screamed out his name. My cum covering both of our chests. I could feel my walls tightening around him. It drove him over his edge. Warmness filled me and I cried out. My hands clinging onto anything I could as he slowed down his pace but was still trusting.

"That's it Levi, take all of me." He praised as he came inside me. "Mmm fuck.." he whined.

He dropped his hand from my neck to my hips. Rolling them against him softly. I savored this moment. He was being soft. His eyes were focused on the cum softly spilling out from inside me as he pumped in and out of me. He very gently pulled out of me and wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me against him. I nuzzled into his neck as I panted. That was...a lot. His hands where in my hair now. Playing with it. It was weird. He was so dominant and harsh and now he's just sitting here playing with my hair.

"This wasn't my plan Levi..." he sighed softly and pulled away. "I really did invite you over to eat and talk. Possibly watch a movie and then kiss you. Not like this." I could hear the shame in his voice.

I rubbed his chin and tilted it down before kissing him softly.

"There's the kiss you wanted." I smiled and giggled softly. My hands playing with my fingers as I looked down. "I-I should get home. It's late and I haven't ate dinner yet. Maybe we could try this again, just without the sex.." I said embarrassed. I really didn't wanna leave yet. I just wanted to stay like this. In his arms just a little longer.

"Why don't I order take out and you just stay here....it's late and you really shouldn't be driving at night alone.." he said quietly. "You can take the bed and I'll sleep on the couch. No more funny business. I swear." He smiled childishly at me. I couldn't tell him no.

"I mean, if you're gonna force me, you better get me the good stuff." I said playfully. "And if I'm gonna stay here, I need to take a shower...I'm kinda sticky."

| Oof so that's over. I always feel so wrong writing smut and that's why my oneshots never became a thing. Oh well. Hope you enjoyed |
~B