Rivals

Rivals

By: BrookieTheCookie13

LUNA

"Archer you don't love me. You can't you don't know the real me."  I said as a single tear rolled down my face.

"I don't care nothing will make me stop loving you."  Archer said harshly.

"Archer we have to go."  I said hastily.

"Why? Stop avoiding this topic."  Archer expressed.

"I swear if we don't leave right now you will never know."  I said angrily.

*Gunshot*

    "Archer we have to leave."  I said in a whisper.  We swiftly got up out of our chairs, just when we reached the exit... A group of large men stood in front of me. I took out my pistol and shot the first in the foot. Distracting him.  I leg swiped the other, and then swiftly hurderling him.  I spun shooting a bullet into another man's chest.  I then jumped onto a table scoping to see if there were anymore.  There weren't.

    "When, what, why, and how." Archer asked in shock.

    "Three words Gang, Leader's, Daughter." I said as I walked out the door of the restaurant.

ARCHER

    Little does she know that I know who she is... Venom. The most wanted girl in the country. In gangs at least. I watched her trot away with jet black hair that reaches just below her shoulders. To bad I'm going to have to kill her.  I pull out my pistol with a golden handle and aimed it directly at the back of her head.

    "I know you're aiming a gun at my head right now." Luna said. She turned around on the tips of her toes and took a pistol out of her boot. I was still aiming my gun at her head.

    "Venom." I said.

    "Striker." She responded back.

    "Now, now I have a solution to this we fake our deaths, and flee the country." I said with a smirk. Little does she know I actually love her, but how can she trust me I have a gun at her head.

"That's tempting, but I'm the heir." She said with an emotionless face.

"I am too, but is that what you really want to do with your life." I said with sad voice willing her to drop her gun.

"No..."  She said as she lowered her gun and I did the same. I saw a single tear roll down her face. I ran over to hug her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and looked into her glossy, dark blue eyes. I finally pulled her into the hug.

LUNA

    I put my arms around his waist, and felt a dagger I grabbed it, and stabbed him in the back. I felt his body go limp. His icey eyes go dull, and his tan skin go pale. The only thing that stayed the same what is platinum blonde hair.

ARCHER

    Man that girl is spectacular. Beautiful in an eye-catching way. I thought as she ran away, and I took my last breath, and my eyes closed.