Kody,lumine... I have to tell you something

Y/n POV
"Calla ( THX SO MUCH FOR TELLING ME THE NAME) stop this madness and calm down I don't want to hurt you". Calla said " Pfft does it look like I give a crap to you, it's only us now my friends must have been outside being scared of you I guess." I looked at how bad she grew up to be I should have known that she would turn out this way... Lighting came into my eyes.

( looks like the lighting in his eyes🤩 today must be a new episode for him on cw tonight at 8/9 I think but FLASH FANS WILL UNDERSTAND subject 9 appear TONIGHT or 7/8 on CCCCWWWWW and I love flash so much but back to the story 🤗🤗🤗🤗) I used my...

( looks like the lighting in his eyes🤩 today must be a new episode for him on cw tonight at 8/9 I think but FLASH FANS WILL UNDERSTAND subject 9 appear TONIGHT or 7/8 on CCCCWWWWW and I love flash so much but back to the story 🤗🤗🤗🤗) I used my super speed to get up to her and I pulled her up to my height( IDK y'all height but u supposed to be taller than her) Calla said " what are you doing PUT ME DOWN NOW I DEMAND YOU LOSER!" I gave her the look of she is about to get attacked bad. I got so angry I said " stop bullying them or else you'll be stuck in the wall half dead half alive if I punch you hard enough." Calla gave me a scared face combined like she saw a person walk on there head. Calla said " y-y-you are w-w-w-weak t-though your not like me... you don't have powers even close to mine." I said " well you are right... I'm not even close to you... I'm better than you... I'm a legendary speedster remember?" Calla started shaking and I gave her a smrik and she used her power to toss me off onto the ground and put her foot on my stomach and said " you really thought you can scare me... I'm more powerful... I should rule this school with everyone as my slave.. even the teachers since I'm better than them." she took her foot off and walked away and I uses my superspeed to put her against the wall and pin her there with lightning cuffs. I said " you must have thought wrong... you must have thought very very wrong thinking I would let you off that easy." When calla tried to move she would get struck by lighting on her arms and would leave a mark and if she moved enough she will die in that spot.calla screamed and screamed for help but time goes slow for me and I could make everything be in different places if I wanted to. I punched her and she knocked out instantly.. I had blood on my hands and looked at her and she was bleeding a whole lot I superspeed away and left her there but took my lighting cuffs. Thinks: I told her and told her not to do anything... then I was snapped out of my thoughts when lumine and kody came up to me... I said " h-hey guys" lumine said" WHAT DID YOU DO TO CALLA AND WHY IS SHE HURT!?" I mumbled" wow hey you/n did you enjoy recess..."  Kody was only looking at my hand... he looked up at me and dragged me by the arm and lumine followed and we all went to the bushes and lumine said " what happened?with you and calla today?" I looked at him and kody and said what happened to us in the hallway and kody got up and left with his fist clenched and I looked at his fist as he walked away and lumine got up and grabbed my hand to help pull me up and he said " I'm-im so sorry y-y/n!" he hugged me and blushed and I hugged him back and blushed and we pulled away looking down blushing and put a paper in my hand before running after kody and I took a peek at it and it showed a number.

 he looked up at me and dragged me by the arm and lumine followed and we all went to the bushes and lumine said " what happened?with you and calla today?" I looked at him and kody and said what happened to us in the hallway and kody got up and lef...

( I searched this don't call it ... if u do ok not my phone number) ( this is supposed to be lumine AGAIN THANK THE INTERNET)
I smirked and put it in my pocket and blushed and I told ray ray everything and she said " all you gotta do is get a date, get him as yo bf and poof get MMMAARRIED AND HAVE A BABY!" I blushed and tackled ray ray for saying that and we laughed the whole night telling the funniest nicknames for me and lumine.

THAT'S ALL MY PEOPLE SEE YA TOMORROW OR SOMETHING IDK FLASH FANS IF U ARE OUT THERE INCOMING FLASHHHHHH