Lumine... is m-my boyfriend!?

Y/n POV
once I woke up I felt hands on me and I was about to get a heart attack but it was just lumine and his hands were wrapped around my body. I turned over to face him and kissed his nose an he woke straight up. Lumine had a morning voice that made me melt when he said" oh hey Y/n." and I just smiled. Lumine pulled me close to him and he was supposed to go home today which broke us both. Lumine's heart was beating so fast and his tail was the same and I wanted to know if everything was ok so I asked" lumine why is your heart beating fast?" he blushed and just kissed me causing me to shut up and he just kissed me and turned it into a deep kiss. Our tounges were battling each other just like when I thought of kody that made me feel weird cause I remembered how close we were then separated. Lumine soon got on top of me and stopped kissing me and saw a old,small hickey and looked back at me and said " did someone do this or did you hurt yourself?" I panicked and said " someone did do this but we were just tired and didn't realize we made out and he smiled and kissed the old hickey. He made it into his own and he made it a little too big that if I looked in the mirror I would see it. He picked me up and spun me around and put me down and said " will you be my...." I looked at him and he said he had to go and ran and I was about to close the door when I heard him say " SEE YOU LATER BABE!" I blushed and closed the door and slid down and sat on the floor saying " lumine is m-my BOYFRIEND!?"

AYE THAT'S ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT THX FOR. 100 READS AND EVERYTHING SO SEE Y'ALL NEXT TIME 😂😂😂😂

 100 READS AND EVERYTHING SO SEE Y'ALL NEXT TIME 😂😂😂😂