How could this happen?

Hey, guys. It's been a while since I have been on Wattpad. I've just been having a rough time. Family issues, things like that. I'll be trying to update my stories, but I cannot promise... So, here we go. Off to writing the story.

[Soul's POV]

Once I swung that door open, my heart stopped to see Kid, who I thought would just skip out of school, something like that. Not crying in a bathroom. I struggled to choke up words, but nothing came out. Man, this is embarrassing... And, well, uncool.

Rage finally built up inside of me as I stared down the reaper in front of me. With a small puddle of blood around the toilet he was sitting on, I glared at Kid's wrists to see if he cut himself. To my horrible surprise, the shinigami has been cutting himself.

I choked on my words once again, finally gripping onto Kid's arm with slight force, only enough to frighten him. I didn't want to harm him, after all.

"Kid, why did you do this? You know I care for you." 

Kid didn't answer, which only made my heart ache with worry and rage, just a bunch of emotions I couldn't deal with at this moment. I tightened my grip as I asked once again.

"I said, why did you do this?"

Kid just gave me a stare. He blinked as I saw he was trying to choke up words. I was growing impatient as the reaper looked at me. 

"I'm a horrible being who does not deserve to live another day." Kid kept glaring at me with his golden eyes that shined with his fresh tears, some which still ran down his face.

(A/N: Kinda getting a bit confused on where this is going smh)

I growled as I hugged Kid in a tight, but a secure hug. I could say that I was crying, but I wasn't. I have a disease where my eyes sweat. Yeah, fine I'm crying at the moment. But, this was Kid. He was my pride and joy. The person who sometimes annoyed me, yet made me happy. Death The Kid.

But, I soon noticed that Kid wasn't in my arms anymore. I looked back to see Kid flee away from me. I quickly went to follow, but I lost him. He was WAY too quick. But, I heard a scream come from the reaper as I quickened my pace. And, what I saw knocked the breath out of me. How could this happen?

"Blackstar?"

--End chapter.

A/n: Yeah, finally got this chapter done. I thought long and hard to actually make this chapter worth something and not just a replica of the last chapter. Thank you all for voting on this story, by the way. I honestly think this is horrible. But, because you vote on this story, I continue it. So, here you go.