The Right Prologue, by Reba

In our defense, we didnt mean to give the cow PTSD. It kinda just happened. We couldnt control it, just like you can't control how many nipples you grow. Get over it.

I mean, how were we supposed to know that he didn't want us to ride him? I mean, he was INTO it. And that's just what we country people do when we like each other. Go ride in the damn rodeo.

But, y'know. Those city folk say that folks that work together shouldn't screw together. I don't know why; I mean, why not? Sexy times bring us together. That's a fact.

I guess I should start at the beginning, because you don't know who I am or what my story is. You don't know my batshit crazy sister Peggy, or her damn foot fetish. You don't know about Project Rainstorm or about any of the agents that busted our damn door down lookin for Pa and Granny Gerda. You sure as hell don't know about Arthur and his screwed up family, or about the underground pleather smuggling ring, or about the... cannibalism.

Don't look at me like that! It's not that weird to want to taste some human!

Just... listen to my side of the story before Peggy gets her grubby paws all over ya. She's biased as all hell and I wouldn't trust her if I were you.

This is my side of the story. Sit down, buckle up, and keep your arms and your legs inside of the vehicle.

This is going to get freaky.