Chapter 2.

"This is  so stupid" James yelled, making us all jump.

"Bro, chill" Jai laughed, giving James a "what the fuck" look.

"How can I when Sarah isn't even talking to me?" James shouted to Jai, his face full of anger. 

"Woow, calm the fuck down James" Beau said, "I'll go and talk to her" Beau said, before leaving the house.

"Look.." Jai said, "Just text her" He finished, giving James a smile.

"That's what you would do is it Jai? When the love of your life isn't speaking to you, and most probably wont for the rest of you're life?"  James blurted out, his eyes slowly starting to release wet tears.

"Nah man" Jai said, his voice sounding calm, "and you know I wouldn't just text her, telling her I needed to speak to her, I would actually make an effort instead of letting my friend to it for me"  Jai said, giving James a death glare. 

"Boy's chill" I shouted, giving Jai a glare. Which he returned back. 

"Don't tell me to chill when Sarah doesn't want anything to do with me" James shouted to me, his voice making me jump out of my own skin. 

"You've obviously have done something James" I shouted, making everyone turn to look at me. Shock spread on Jai's face.

"W-what?" James whispered, his voice crackling.

"You've must of done something, I know Sarah...James she wouldn't just stop talking to you.." I let out, deeply regretting it moments later. 

"What the fuck is happening with you?" James shouted, "You've been so fucking moody lately Nicki, blaming everything on everyone else, not speaking to us all because you're to fucking depressed, grow up" James spat. 

My whole body froze. How the hell could James even say that to me, I was supposed to be his best friend..

I looked at James, who had regret in his eyes. 

"What the fuck" Jai shouted. Luke made Jai calm down before anything  bad started to happen.

"I'm so sorry.." James whispered, "I don't know what came over me" He finished.

"Think before you speak" Bethan said, her eyes locked onto James.

I gulped before taking a deep breath, "Do you want to know why James? Why I have been so fucking depressed lately"? I asked him, putting air brackets when I said depressed.

"Well.. I want to know" Bethan started, "But you can tell me in private, don't get pressured into saying something so personal that you'll regert" Bethan finished, giving me a small weak smile..