AnnTheKiller and BenTheKiller

This is a story with me and my friend Ann.You should read her story 30 minutes in heaven with Creepypasta. I like her story.This shows how we love being together forever. I hope you like this story.

                  Ben Pov.

Ben says Ann where are we going? Ann says Slenderman is going to pick us up.Ben says Okay and where is Slenderman. Ann says their he is.Ben says He got a limo that is so cool.Ann says He must be rich. Ben says Cool if he is rich.Ben says I happy that we are best friends Ann.Ann says me too.

   Three person view.

Slenderman:Children come in we have to go. You two are going to my manison. I heard you two are best friends and you two will share a room together.

Ben:Cool.I love to share a room with my friend.

Ann:I don't care if I get to share room with Ben or not.I just wanted to live their. Ben do you like my axe that I have.

Ben:Sure.That is a beautiful bloody axe.Ann says I kill ten people today.I only killed nine people.

Ann:Are we here Slendy now.

Ben:Are we?

Slender:We are here.I will help you with your bags. Ann why do you carry a axe with you.Child you better not try to kill anyone in here.

Ann:I will go try to find Jeff.

Ben:I will follow you Ann.

Jeff:Who are you?You have a nice bloody axe.Ann says Thanks and was blushing. Jeff says Why are you blushing?Ann says because you are cute. Jeff says Thanks.

Ben:Hi Jeff my name is Ben.I am a gamer and Ann is a killer with a axe. Ann says I love my axe and Jeff.

Jeff:Can I help you two with your bags.Jeff says to Ann do you want to share a room with me.Ann says Yes.Jeff takes Ben to his green room.

Ben:Thanks Jeff.I was unpacking and I fell asleep.

Ann:Jeff do you like me staying in your room.I was unpacking and I finished. I was sharping my axe.

Jeff:I think you are cool so you can share a room with me. I like you Ann

I was sharping my knives.

Ann:Goodnight Jeff.Jeff says have a good sleep.

Jeff:I went to sleep after sharping his knives.