Ann's beast inside

Ann:I wake up and my eyes turn red.I was freaking. Then I saw that my hair turn black.I felt bad and I passed out.

Jeff:I wake up and went to the bathroom and saw Ann the floor.I saw that wrote message on the mirror.Its says my beast side is out and I am going to kill you. I tried to wake up Ann but she is still passed out.

Ben:Jeff what happened to Ann?Jeff says that she passed out.I said to Jeff her hair and eyes change.I like that the beast is out and know that because Carly says that happened to her.We should get Carly.

Carly:The beast wants to come out. We have to let her kill 10 people so the cursed can go away.Wake up Ann and we are going to kill 10 people.

Dark Ann:Yes.I want to kill everybody and be a ruler.Jeff can be my king and I will be the queen.I love you Jeff.I took my axe out to kill a family with ten members inside the house.

Carly:I love you to hurry up.I want to play video games with Ben. Let us go now are you ready. Dark Ann turns back to the normal Ann that still kills and not hurt Creepypasta not like Dark Ann.

Ann:What happened and why are we here?All I remember is being passed out in the bathroom. Let us go home now.I hope I didn't take to long.

Carly and Ann walks home very fast.

Ben:Ready to play the game.

Carly:Yeah hell.

Ben and Carly plays video games all night.

Jeff:Are you alright babe?

Ann:I think I am alright. I hope I didn't hurt you.

Jeff:No you didn't hurt me.

Liu:Are you alright Ann?I heard by Jeff was talking to Ben.I know I am noisy but I love you Ann.

Ann:I am alright and I love you Liu.

Everyone went to sleep and forget what happened today.