LOVE like WAR

"Riley for gods sake just admit it"

"Connor its a rumour it didnt happen"

"i cant be bothered to have this argument with you again Riley" i watched with tears in my eyes as connor stormed around the apartment collecting everything that belonged to him.

"connor please st..."

"No Riley please just let me go, please"

"ok"

i stood up tall trying to hold it in, how much longer i would last i didn't know. he picked up one final thing from the kitchen, looked straight at me and nodded. "goodbye Riley" The door slammed shut behind him. he was gone and he wasn't coming back.

i lent back against the wall and started to cry, he didn't believe me, neither do his friends, the only person that does is Rebecca. i slipped down until i was sat on the floor in a heap. 

"Riley?" i heard rebecca shout coming through the front door.

i stood up, brushed my hair out of my face and dried my eyes before Rebecca came in, but i clearly still looked an absolute mess because in no less than a second she asked me what was wrong. my eyes started to fill up with tears again, she ran over and wrapped her arms around me.

"hes gone... he didn't believe me" i cried into her shoulder.

"well lets get some revenge"

(hey first chapter, yeah its short, im sorry)