Mystery

*Riley's POV*

"Rebecca, have you seen my laptop?" I asked rushing out of my room.

"No sorry, not since we uploaded that video, want a coffee?" She said holding a mug out infront of me, "No sorry I have to go."

I put my coat on after leaving the apartment, I immediately called Jade.

"Morning Rebecca!"

"Cut the crap Jade, when Connor came by to pick something up what did he take?"

"I don't know sorry, I didn't ask."

"Great Jade, thanks bye!"

She's always too happy.

It's annoying.

I got into my car and drove to the O2L house where Connor, Kian, Ricky and Jc are living.

No one was home so I decided to wait.

"Rebecca?" I said through the phone.

"Yes?"

"Go on my youtube channel and check my latest Video."

"Ok..." I waited a few seconds until Rebecca's response.

"It's gone Riley."

"I knew it, Connor did take my laptop! ok I'll see you later bye-"

"RILEY! for gods sake don't do anything stupid!"

"I won't I'm just getting my laptop back!" I hung up the phone before Rebecca could say anything else, she knew exactly where I was and I know she wouldn't approve.

I waited for another ten minutes that's when I heard laughing.

I opened the car door and stood outside their house.

It wasn't Connor which was disappointing because I was ready to slap him hard across the face.

But it was Kian and Jc.

"Hi Kian, do you mind if I pop in to get something?" I smiled at him, but I think he could see right through me.

"Sorry Riley, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Please Kian, Connor took my Laptop from my apartment the other day, I just came to get it back!"

"Ok but be quick and then leave before Connor gets home."

"Ok deal!"

I walked up the stairs and down the hall to Connors rooms, it's been ages since I've been in this house. I've missed it so much.

I opened the door and began the hunt for my laptop.

About 15 minutes passed and I couldn't find it. I opened the closet doors and stood on my tiptoes.

"Gotcha!" I whispered to myself taking the laptop off the shelf.

"Connor wait!" I heard Kian shout from down the hall.

"Shit!"

I got into Connors closet, and held my laptop tight against me. I shut the doors, praying that he wouldn't open them and see me.

I peeked out the small gap in between the doors. He was kissing someone. Seriously full on kissing someone.

"Lovely!" I said quietly so he wouldn't hear me.

The girl had brown hair, unlike me I have blonde hair, but I couldn't figure out who it was. Is it another youtuber? Or is it a friend.

The first girl that popped into my head was a girl he had a thing for before we started dating. Maybe its her.

Wait why do I care?

I don't. I don't care at all. He can kiss whoever he likes.

Text to - Kian

Kian get Connor the hell out of his room so I can leave!"

Text from - Kian

Where are you? under his bed?

Text to - Kian

No, ew. I'm in the closet.

Text from - Kian

Fine I'll try!

"Connor! Help!" Kian shouted

"What is it?" Connor asked before returning to kiss this mystery girl.

"Uhh..." Kian hesitated

"It's important I think someone broke in while we were out today!"

"Can't it wait Kian?" Connor asked, well shouted.

"No it can't I need you both to come here right now!"

"Fine!"

Connor got up, so did the girl, I still didn't see who it was. I peered out the closet door to check that they had left. I stepped out of it and made my way to the door, I stuck my head out to see that Connor had just gone into Kian's room, kian looked at me, shook his head and smiled.

I tip-toed town the stairs and lifted my car keys off the counter.

Kian rushed down the stairs behind me.

"Go, your car is round the back so Connor couldn't see it when he came in!"

"Thanks Kian!" I said just loud enough for him to hear me.

"You owe me Riley!" He said and winked at me.

I headed for the back door.

"Oh and Riley, I've missed you."

I smiled at him and left, id missed him too, but that's not what my main concern is right now.

I jumped into my car and quickly turned on my laptop.

Time to see what else you did on my computer Connor Franta!

------------

Hey thanks for reading I hope your enjoying it!