Possessed (1)

Jungkook hasn't been himself for the past month.

Ever since he got this creepy clown doll from his basement things have been strange. Things keep going missing. He's been having mood changes. Not just little changes I mean HUGE changes. One minute he's happy the next sad then he's pissed and then he's horny as fuck. The other day he got pissed off because he dropped his ice cream and the bowl broke so he cleaned it up and sat down on the couch and cried then he ran to the bedroom and dry humped his pillow. Just yesterday he broke up with his girlfriend over nothing. All because she kissed him on the cheek. Why he was mad he doesn't even know. They had been together since they were kids!! Wtf is going on.

Don't even get him started on the bruises. They appear out of nowhere. Some are small others are huge. Some are faint and some or dark purple. He isn't clumsy... He has been dreaming the weirdest things too. Like insane things. Not normal dreams. It's like he is taking psychedelic drugs before he sleeps.

He's exhausted. He can't catch a break. He wants to sleep. No he wants to cum. No no he's too sad. He's so angry. He hates everything. He's alone. He's going to die alone. He's a loser. He hates himself he should just end it now. Nobody wants him. He's ugly. He's not talented. Fuck he needs to cum. He really could use a good fuck right now. Slow and rough. Fuck him till he passes out.

He gets up and runs to his room. He grabs the lube and takes his pants off after his shirt. He's never done this before. He's only ever been with women but something is tell him to do it. He lays down and spreads his legs. He pours lube on his hand and wraps it around his length and stokes it. He closes his eyes and starts thrusting into his hand. Fuck he needs someone to just fuck him.

He moves his hand to his hole and rubs the ring. Fuck his dick is throbbing. He pours some more lube on his first finger and slowly enters.

"Mmhh fuck you're so tight."

"Shit it stings."

"Shh I got you."

The finger slowly pumps in and out.

"I'm adding another"

His middle finger pushes in.

"Such a good boy"

"Oh fuck oh fuck ahh I can't. It stings. Fuck me."

Then a third enters.

"Let's pick up the pace"

Jungkook hand starts moving quicker. It felt so different. Not bad different just different.

"Fuck me please ahh it's not enough"

"Maybe you deserve it."

Jungkook pulls out and wraps his hand back around his length. He starts stroking when he feels someone enter him.

"Oh shit yes fuck me daddy yes."

The pace is faster than Jungkook could get his fingers to go. Not only that but MUCH deeper.

Jungkooks head was spinning but he couldn't gather his thoughts to even question what was happening.

"You like that baby? Huh? You like my cock in you? Talk to me baby."

"Yes daddy yes. Fuck me. Harder please."

Jungkook was suddenly flipped over and the mystery person thrusted into him hard causing Jungkook to fall into the bed. They grabbed his thighs and pulled his ass up to get a better angle.

They wrapped their hand around Jungkook and stroked as they thrusted into him.

He was so close so damn close. It felt so good he was hitting all the right spots.

"Please please I-I want to come just please"

"Please what? You have to tell me what you want little one"

Now Jungkook isn't one for pet names but bitttchhh that sent a feeling from his chest right to his cock that made him almost come right then.

"Please daddy I'm so close. Let me cum I need to come daddy harder fuck me harder."

"As you wish baby boy"

It's pace picked up to an alarming speed. The headboard was hitting the wall so hard Jungkook was sure he would have to repair it. The bed was squeaking so loud. Jungkook was the loudest though. His neighbors had to hear him.

"Yes yes oh fuck yes just like that please. Oh shit I'm going to cum I'm going to fucking cum."

"Then do it."

Jungkookie came with a scream onto the blankets beneath him. Whatever was screaming him came too. Jungkook could feeling the cum squirting into him.

"Thanks for getting me from the basement"

So weird.... what was it? A ghost? A demon.... maybe?

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT PART TWO WILL BE HERE SOON ;) or maybe in 3 months who knows?

LEMME STOP LMFAO BYE