Betting For Old Times

Devil woke up in his bed. He looked around before his door opened. Devil covered himself with his sheets when Dice came in with a platter of food and coffee. His stomach growled just of the smell of it.

"Morning sir, I made you breakfast, hope you'll eat it all~' Dice said smiling as he hands Devil a plate full of fluffy scramble eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Devil began to chomp down on his breakfast, purring while doing so. Dice could help but giggle.

"What's so funny?" Glared Devil.

"Oh nothing, just watching you is amusing.... When was the last time you brush your fur, sir?" Asked Dice, looking over at the brush at the nightstand.

"...its been awhile... My minions used to.... But it's not the same .... When you brush it, it feels nice..." Devil mumbled as he stuffs pancakes into his mouth. Dice blushes and smiles.

"Alright... But don't complain when I'm brushing out knots." Dice said as he takes the brush and brushes Devil's back. Devil shivers and purrs loudly. Dice smiled as he brushes the back of Devil's neck.

"Stop!!!" Devil yelled as he grabs Dice's wrist. Dice's eyes widen at the suddency. He notice a blush on Devil's face slowly rising. "Not...not there, Dice..."

"I'm sorry sir!!! Did I hurt you?" Asked Dice, trying not to smile. "So he's sensitive there... Haven't I brushed there many times? Why is it different this time?"

"Uh...t-those boys really messed me up.. E-early I had a neck brace... Since I removed it, it's been sensitive..." Devil stuttered, avoiding eye contact.

"I'm not dumb, Devil, what a white lie...- Oh, I didn't know sir, I'll be more carful next time~"

"You better.... Thanks for breakfast Dice..."

"Your welcome, the P. Sugar should heal you quite well~" dice said as he takes the empty plates and leaves. Devil sat there in shock. He moved his bad arm, finding that it healed. His broken horn didn't hurt anymore. Neither did his eye.

"That bastard healed me without me knowing.... No wonder the food tastes sweet...but it was really good for me to hardly-..... Oh you sly son of a bitch, I hate you so much..................... I'm glad you're here with me Dice."