Origin Of A True Love

"Was Anirudh dead?" Archana asked Aadi with a shivering voice and fear in her eyes."Yes, he died 35 years ago" said Aadi with a confirmative tone. 

58 year old Archana was unable to speak anything more thinking about her previous love history with Anirudh.

It was 6:30 in the morning on a chilly winter day and she was sweeping the balcony. She observed as a bus drove towards her from about 250 meters away. She was very excited to see the people who were arriving by bus.

She then noticed a person with basic clothing, mostly black, not much color, who was helping his mother with getting out of the bus meanwhile holding his father's and her luggage. 

That's when she saw that he was coming towards her house. She was frightened to see him and she ran fast to call her mother.

When Archana came down along with her mother, Anirudh asks her "Miss! Could you tell me the way to any lodge, hotel or a cottage?" Since Archana was a Telugu girl she didn't understand English and she started shouting.

Then a girl named Parvathi who was walking in the same way, stopped to help them as she understood the situation and translated the person's dialogues to Archana in Telugu. Now Archana understood the situation as well, and she told the man where the closest hotel was.

The man thanked Archana for helping them and Parvathi for translating and then took his parents to the cottage.

Archana was surprised to see that person who was brown eyed,black hair with decent combing,black shirt with denim trousers and applied Vibhuti on his forehead and Rudraksh mala moves around his chest.She asked Parvathi to teach her English, and Parvathi started training her. Then the next day the person came and at the same time Archana was running hurrily to buy some paraphernalia related to prayer. The man wanted to get some flowers for his mother's prayer as well.

They accidentally ran into each other and she had already braced herself for the moment her body would hit the ground. The man caught her just in time at her waist with left hand and her hand with right hand steadily.Then Archana was too shocked to this incident and looking him with fear and then she ran away with shyness.

Then the next day the same person meets Archana and asks her the address of any general stores.Then Archana asks him what was his name(she asks him in Telugu language since she doesn't know English).Then again Parvathi came and translates Archana's words.

Then the person says "my name is Anirudh" with a slight arrogance.Then Archana got a long relief as she doesn't know his name and started talking to her friend Parvathi.

Anirudh asks her "Miss!Can you please took me to the general stores" in a manner that he became vex with Archana's talkativeness.After becoming cognizant,Parvathi again translates and Archana taking her long braided hair to display it's length to Anirudh.

Being waiting for a long time,Anirudh wants to deliver a retribution.He raised his right hand and shows his point and middle fingers shows signs that he'll cut her hair.Archana places her braided hair on her back to save her hair scolding Anirudh in her thoughts and took him to the stores.

Days were rolling and the daily routine was Anirudh arrives Archana's house and asks her the address of general stores,movie theatre,temples etc.Again Parvathi arrives and she translated Anirudh's words to Archana and then she understood the words and  took him to the place where his family wanted to go.

As days passed in daily routine Archana's mind developed a curiosity to know who was Anirudh.She requested her friend Parvathi to know about Anirudh and wanted to develop a friendship and she thought why that person Anirudh was arriving only her house instead of other's houses in the town for the sake of address.

Parvathi became a secret agent for Archana.She followed every footstep of Anirudh.But Anirudh failed to understand that he was followed by someone.In these attempts,Parvathi fell into mud,drank the water which rice and other cereals were washed and so on.

After two days Parvathi came with full details of Anirudh.Then Archana came to know that Anirudh loves "Tomato Dal","Rasam" dishes and he loves to enjoy nature's beauty and to know the traditions of the place that he arrived.He is too a Brahmin.

Archana felt trembled for a while to hear Anirudh's caste as she belongs to another caste.So she decided to keep some distance from Anirudh.But Parvathi being crazy forces Archana to prepare those recipes.In order to escape Parvathi's torture Archana prepared "Tomato Dal","Rasam" and placed it infront of the entrance of Anirudh's cottage.

After sometime Anirudh arrived out due to the familiar odour like a scent hound arrived from the entrance of his cottage.Anirudh was surprised to see the "Tomato Dal" and "Rasam" and felt happy.He wiped the water around his pink lips.

Since he was too hungry he took the utensils into his cottage and closed the doors and  ate them all and here his parents went to a film. Since Anirudh held Archana, he was disturbed by the touch and he isn't able to control it.

But those Tomato Dal and Rasam started their action.Anirudh's dam gates just opened.He was running in and out of his washroom.