2

"Double dare..."

Jimin wanted to prove to Yoongi that he wasn't a coward. Unfortunately, so far all the times he had been around Yoongi he had been scared of doing something. For example, that time at the theme park on a school trip.

_

"Jimin, let's go in the haunted mansion!" Jungkook shouted. "Why? It's no fun." Jimin pouted. "Is someone scared?" Tae flicked Jimin's head and chuckled. "N-no!" Jimin crossed his arms at his friends. "It's not that bad, you know." Yoongi said, appearing at the side of him. "I'm not scared!" He frowned at Yoongi and started walking slowly towards the haunted mansion. Jimin sighed, looking through the stretched entrance. "Ah..." Jimin bit his lip. Yoongi watched him as he hesitated and scoffed. "Come on." Yoongi sighed, taking a hold of Jimin's wrist. Jimin looked down at his hand and then back at Yoongi.

_

Jimin sighed at the embarrassing thought. Jimin looked around at the others who were thinking about the double dare. "I said this game is different so we get to choose who you do the dare with." Hobi smirked. "But that's not fai-" Jimin coughed, "Okay then." Jimin stopped himself as he wanted to show he was confident. "Yoongi!" Hobi pointed. "It's really rude to point. Didn't your mother tell you that?" Yoongi scolded but Hobi just shrugged. "Yoongi and Jimin should do seven minutes in heaven." Jin suggested with a smirk. Hobi smiled and pointed towards a cupboard.

Yoongi sighed and walked to the cuboard, "Let's get this over with." Jimin nodded and followed behind him. They both stepped into the cupboard and closed the door. There was barely any space for the two so they ended up very close to each other. It was also very dark and Jimin could just about get out Yoongi's figure. Jimin could very faintly feel Yoongi's soft breathes against his skin. Jimin looked at his feet awkwardly, wondering what to do. "Six more minutes..." Yoongi sighed.

Yoongi's eyes were fixed on Jimin's facial features. Jimin was looking down and fiddling with his thumbs. "Why did you pick double dare?" Yoongi asked and Jimin looked up. Jimin's lips only centre meters apart. "Urm...I wanted to show that I'm not a coward." He replied. "Show me or the group?" Yoongi smirked and Jimin blushed. Yoongi slammed his hand at the side of Jimin's head.

_

"Hurry up and choose!" Taehyung yelled at Hobi as he was deciding his answer. "Promise!" Hobi smiled. "Okay, do you promise t-"

SLAM!

The group glance towards the cupboard in silence. "Urm..." Jin mumbled and scratched his head. "Ohhhh!" Hobi shouted and started to roll around on the floor, laughing. "S-should we get them out?" Jin asked. "No, you suggested it." Tae chuckled and Jin frowned. "Anyway. Hobi, do you promise to..."

_

Jimin stirred up at Yoongi, shocked. "W-What are you doing?" Jimin stuttered. "Making this fun." He smirked and wrapped an arm around Jimin's waist. "P-Please..." "Please, what?" Yoongi closed the gap between them by pulling him close. "Please d-don't..." Jimin mumbled and Yoongi held his chin up. Jimin closed his eyes scared of what he was going to do. His heart was racing and he couldn't move as Yoongi's grasp was too strong. Suddenly Yoongi loosened his grip and laid his head on Jimin's shoulder. "I won't do anything, I promise." He whispered into Jimin's ear. Jimin smiled and hugged him back gently, blushing slightly. "Thank you..." He whispered back.

The door opened slowly...

_______________________________________

I'm sorry that the chapters are quite short. I'll try to write more next time... :)