00 | before

another story, another day.

enjoy, T x    _____________________________PROLOGUE

enjoy, T x
   _____________________________

PROLOGUE

"Ew, is her hair really that colour?"

"Gross."

"That's so 2007."

"Stacy it IS 2007."

"Oh. It's so 2006."

"Yeah!"

Their snickering and whispers fell into my ears, penetrating the walls I tried so hard to build, but failed.

Gripping the books tighter against my sweater, my knuckles turned white as I stopped in my tracks.

"Stacy look...I think she heard you."

The binder in my hand crunched in protest as I curled my fingers around the papers, ignoring the sting from the paper cuts that would no doubt heal in minuets.

"Shi-"

Before another word could leave her crusty mouth I appeared in front of her, my hands around her neck as I lifted her high.

"Hi Stacy! How are you? Good? Thats good! How's Grey? Still cheating on you? So much for mates, am I right?" I said through a forced smile, my nails digging into her neck as a small trickle of blood began to form.

"Don't answer that cause I don't give a fuck, about you or his tiny dick. Keep my name out of your herpes infested mouth before I rip your throat out." I said all the while smiling as if it was raining shoes outside.

"F-fuck y-y-ou, Lunar." She said breathlessly, her eyes wide with panic but a snarky smile still adorned her orange face.

Letting go of her neck as soon as she started to resemble the colour of an eggplant, I started smiling goofily as I replied.

"Grey already did hun."

Winking at her, I turned on my heal and walked back the way I came, the crowd that had formed around us so suddenly parting like the Red Sea.

Her scream of anger behind me had me grinning as I walked to the office to say goodbye.

Ah, I'm gonna miss this place.

         __________________________

The double doors slammed behind me as I made my way towards my car in the school car park, excited to start the 4 hour road trip to my new home town.

Sliding into the seat I pulled out the map as I looked at the place marked.

"Kenmore Hills huh? Let's see how this goes."

I put Jah Jah into reverse as mine and Snows journey started.

"You ready?" I asked, slightly nervous as it all began to settle in.

Of course I'm ready Lunar, and you should be to. I have a good feeling about this place

Inhale.

"You're right. We'll be fine."

Exhale.

"Let's do this."

     ___________________________