Recent Happenings: Sneak Peek

SpringZero123's POV

"Yeah, no. He's.... Really a big deal
Me, CB and Freddy stiffled a laugh as we watch Dawko the youtuber interview one of THE MOST awesome voice actors in FNaF SL, which is none other than Heather Masters, the voice actor of our lovable clown Circus Baby Afton.....

Fazbear 😉

"Oh gosh, I think Dawko is trying to say something." Freddy said as Dawko asks some more questions to Heather, making us laugh everytime Heather do something cute.

"So I reported him, to the... Administration.... Hehehe..."

"You what!?"

We all laughed together, as Heather was exposing herself to the FNaF fans that she did thought that Scott Cawthon was a scammer, so she reported him to the admins.

"Yeah, scammers... Are really creative. So resourceful, they're brilliant. So that's what I thought. But the admins told me that 'No Heather, this is a really big deal' and I was like 'okayyyy'
😂😂😂😂😂...."

"Hahahahaha."

I held my cellphone higher for the other two to see, since we're all nothing but a laughing mess right now.

"No wonder she was awkward around Scott, how hilarious."

I gave him a confused look, CB did too.

I thought he never got a chance to see the voice actors.

"Well, Bonnie told me that."

Ohhhhh, okay....

CB and I gave him a nod before listening again to the interview.

"Did he, did he know? That you did that?"

"I don't think so."

All of us three widened our eyes, with agape mouths while holding some suprised laughs.

Even Dawko on the screen was laughing while clapping, leaning his head on the table he has.

"WHAT 😂😂😂!? IS SHE SERIOUS 😂😂😂!?!?"

Freddy chuckled as he held his stomach while closing his eyes, a smile forming on his lips.

"Heather Exposed. Hopefully Scott's not watching this... 😂😂😂"

I giggled a little, as Freddy caught me off guard and randomly grabbed my phone and turned off the vid.

"Jeez Faz, what was that for? I was having fun watching Heather exposed 😂😂😂"

I chuckled with a smile across my lips, with CB joining in with me.

"Well, I wanna do something else."

He said with a smirk, turning off the phone as he tossed it somewhere in my bed.

I could alread see in the corner of my eyes that CB rolled her eyes, letting out a small sigh out of her mouth.

"Well, what do you want to do?"

She asked as I hopped off my bed, grabbed the phone and charged it.

He smirked at the both of us, crossing his arms while shaking his head.

"I wanna play a game of '20 questions'. Someone will have to ask one question, and all of us will answer including the person who asked it."

I looked at him with a blank expression, raising an eyebrow at him in annoyance.

"We know how to play '20 questions' dude. We're not in kindergarden."