Author's Note & New Version

Author's Note [republished from new version]

Hi guys. I know it's been a while since I even touched this story (sorry to anyone who thought this was an update), but I promised myself and many others I will finish it. The problem with when I started to try and write it again was that the story was starting to deviate from where I wanted it to go and what I was comfortable with, and when I went back to gather details from the previous chapters, I realized just how horrible my writing was. So I decided to start from the beginning and rewrite the entire thing. Hopefully this won't take too long since this time I'm writing for myself.

Another thing was I was starting to get over the inspiration behind this story (or at least I thought I was). I haven't talked to him in a while, but we've been running into each other a lot lately, and that got me thinking. It's stupid, and other things happened in between that, but it only made me realize how badly I wanted to get back to writing this so I can make up my own closure.

Anyways, I posted a new version of the story (in the external link). Right now, only the first chapter is up, but I just wanted to put this note here as well in case you aren't following me and are just subscribed to this story. From now on, I'll be catching that one up and putting updates there when I get to it. If you're only going to stick around for the updates, I highly suggest you read the new version anyways. There will be some tweaks to the plot, and I might divide the chapters up differently, so it's not just a better written version of this story.

I guess other than that there's nothing else to say. Thank you for sticking with me all this time.

--Taylor