Chapter 9: Plans

A/N: Here is another chapter from me, and it is unedited. I'm sorry if this is a boring chapter, but I'm trying to keep you all hooked, so hopefully you'll all enjoy it. I would like to give a special thank you to Marili_Cruz and others who have been reading this book since the beginning. As always, happy reading lovelies 😊😊

Jin's Pov

I stood there, watching as the three teens come to me with packets of paper. I quirked an eyebrow at them as they sat down in front of me, gesturing for me to sit as they place the packets in front of me.

"This is where school presentations come in," Taehyung is the first of us to speak, the others snickering at his choice of words. I rolled my eyes at them, their smirks dying down.

"So, what is it that you guys called a meeting with me for," I ask, even though I can get an idea on what it's about.

They straightened up in their seats, handing me one of their packets, me skimming through it quickly before they explain it.

"Okay, so you know how there's only one entrance into the other world," Hoseok begins, him turning to the first page of the packet to show the layout of the cave's entrance.

I slowly nod my head, urging them to continue on. "More than likely there are going to be guards heavily surrounding the entrance, so there's no way we'll get through untouched if we choose to go all the way through the cave to the entrance of the woods," Jimin speaks up next, them turning to the second page to markings of the woods.

"I'm assuming these X's are where the guards are going to be," I question each of the boys while looking at the photo. There are X's right at each side of the cave, at certain trees, and even above the cave. They're right, we'd be caught definitely.

"Precisely," Taehyung says, looking me in the eye with his arms folded across his chest and his legs crossed. Sometimes I wonder if he actually is a teen, but that's not the problem in this moment.

"Then how do we expect to get through?" My heart was drumming in my chest. I was nervous because I don't think there is another way. Will we even be able to accomplish the mission that I'm setting my heart out on?

"Turn to the next page," Hoseok instructs us. I do as told to see that there's a marking halfway through the cave. I look to Hoseok puzzled. "When Tae, Jimin, and myself were kids, we found this entrance into the cave from the heart of the city. It was by mistake, and we never spoke of it again. Now, we have a chance to use it again. This particular entrance will lead us right into the heart of the city."

I look to the boys in disbelief. There was more than one entrance? How didn't I even know about this one? Does the government of that world know about this entrance as well? So many questions, yet we may not get our answers until the plan is placed into action.

"How do you expect us to get there undetected once in the heart of the city," I ask. The question swirled in the air through the room, the boys looking to each other, then to me while smirks are on their faces.

"We disguise ourselves as officials," Taehyung finally answers. I looked to him as if he was crazy. Dress up as an official? Will that even work? They must be out of their minds.

"You guys have all lost it," I sigh out, rubbing my temples with my thumb and forefinger as I close my eyes loosely to make sense of it all.

"You asked us to come up with a full-proof plan, and this is the best option we could think of," Jimin states boldly.