Chapter 4

"Jane's POV "

I woke up noticing that I was still on the floor, not on my bed. Since it was a Saturday I didn't have to get up so early to get ready for school. I pulled myself up from the floor and walked to the living room couch. Were I jumped on and landed in the confort of the pillows. My eyes got the hold of me and I fell into a deep sleep. 

            "Jane's Dream POV " 

I open my eyes and saw nothing but pitch black. My body felt dizzy and weak. It was like I was trapped inside my mind and I couldn't get out. I got up from the couch and walkd towards the light switch. "Damn." I mumbled to myself when the lights didn't come on. Minutes later , I sat on the floor and waited. Just waited for a sign or some sort of reason why my house is pitch black. I closed my eyes and waited for someone to come but no body came. So I got up and walked to my room hoping for the light to work but once I got inside , I wasn't expecting this. 

          "Jane's Dream POV "

" Harry , what are you doing here?" I said very confused. He walked towards me , grabbed my waist, and pulled me in close leaving no space between us. I felt my cheeks go bright red and my throat go dry. It was unbelieveable on how close we were to each other. If I moved my head a certain way our lips would have touched. Our eyes met but I couldn't help but stare into his beautiful blue eyes. It reminded my of a beautiful sea of blue water. His eyes were hypnotizing to my mind. I wanted to stare at him forever. "Jane, I love you! Actually , I've always love you. Your my one and only and I want you to be with me forever. Will you be mine?" Harry said with a huge grin on his face. I felt my whole body shake uncontrollably. Enthusiasm flew inside me like a river of water. I had this rush to just kiss his soft lips passionately. I turned around and nodded at him. I wanted to be with him. At the moment, he was the "One" , the only one. He's smile grew wider and he leaned in to kiss me. His lips were soft and warm. The kiss lasted for a good 5 minutes before I pulled away for air. When I opened my eyes, he was gone.

         *End Of The Dream*