Chapter 1 love

Warning this fanfic contains sexual content!!!!! Please read at your own risk!!! 13+!
I lay in the prison cell, alone and afraid. I hear the click of sneakers getting close, I sit up and rub my eyes. "Hey bæ" Chandler says quietly. "What are you doing in my cell!?!?! If your dad catches you in here he'll kill you!!" I say as I peck him on the lips. "I know, but if we keep quiet he won't know, now will he?" he says with a smirk. "look Chandler if your looking for sex, tonight isn't the night." Considering were only 14 we've had sex only 2 other times, but since walkers have infected the whole world, we might not get to grow up and it's nearly impossible to get pregnant these days, we decided to make the most of the shitty life we have. "look Melody, I've been wanting this for so long! please!" Chandler always found ways to control me. "Fine! bring it pretty boy!!" I whisper in his ear then giving him a smirk. He pulls off the thick quilt I had over me, to reveal my tall thin body. "your perfect!" he says as he begins to kiss all over my body making his way to my neck. He begins to kiss the sweet spot on the side of my neck, making me moan. "Now I know your weakness" he says smiling, he slowly begins to pull off my dirty yet wearable shirt, "you have such a beautiful body" he says, sound like a moan but with a hint of his normal voice.