Chapter 13, Help was almost on its way

~before I begin just want to say I don't correct my spelling so yea and I know I didn't really go by what happened in the real show but fuck it😂~
When we get back to the prison Carol explains the girls were sisters, she never mentioned their names, but she said that they would have killed her and Tyrees if they didn't stop them, so she told them to look at the flowers before she pumped them full of lead. The story made my heart tremble and skip a few beats, it all finally made sense to me, I still wished I saved them but I kept whispering to myself that they were deadly and not worth it. I sat quietly then jumped out of my seat "Where the hell is Tyrees and Judith for fucks sake?" I couldn't help but want to strangle her for not bringing them. Carol has a horrified look on her face "I forgot, I said I'd come back for them when I found a safe place, there's no way in hell they'll survive on their own." She grabs me by the arm and pull me outside, Chandler try's to stop us from slipping under the gate "Chan baby I'll be back, I have to help Carol find Tyrees and Judith!" Chan looks back at Hershal, he nods and Chandler drops his shovel and slips under the gate. "What the hell are you doing?" I try get him to go back but he won't budge. "Im not letting you go by yourself, if we die then we die together." he looks back at Hershal on the other side, "Tell my dad were leaving, keep him here." Hershal looks worried but nods in agreement.
~~~~~~~~
We find a small cabin surrounded by walkers, I hear Judith crying inside. Suddenly an arm wraps around my mouth with a cloth and I black out slowly... then all at once.