Chapter 11, horror

The next day me and Chan head out to make sure the gates are stable, once we get out there we notice to little girls up in a tree that was surrounded by walkers. "Chandler we have to help them!" I cried, pulling on his arm. "It's too dangerous, we'd die out there!" He looked at me seriously, while he spoke. I look off in the distance, I hear faint cries from the girls, I begin to run, heading for the gate opening. In a moment I black out, I wake to see Chandler holding me in his arms, staring at me. "What the hell happened?!?" I look at him worriedly. "I did what I had to, in order to save you, I did it because I love you!" He said. I look down to see one of Chandler's arms draped across my leg, while the other one was behind my back. "W-Wh-Where's the girls?" I ask worriedly. Chandler frowns and looks away, I can see tears running down his face. "You... You didn't help them... did you?" I sit up and push away from Chan. "I did what I had to... Im really sorry, but I wouldn't make it back if I tried." I begin to sob, yelling between sniffles "THEY WERE SO *sniffle* YOUNG, THEY DIDNT *sniffle* DESERVE THAT!" I scream without a care. "I know they were but it would have been no use." He comes and sits next to me, he hugs me tightly and kisses my head. I continue to sob, I put my face onto his shoulder and sob into his coat, he slowly rocks me back and forth. "Shhhh." he says. After I get a grip on myself, Chandler pulls my chin up softly and kisses me deeply on the lips, before he pulls away, I kiss back.

-------------------------------
OMG IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER!!!! My internet has be down for awhile but I'm finally back! But OMG YOU GUYS ARE BLOWING UP MY STORY!!!! We have so many views and votes!!! Thx for being such loyal readers!! Love you all!!!😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢💏