five

|a/n| over thirty reads????? b y e i am QUAKING. thank you so much.

seven-thirty six a.m
when you wake up with your crush's dark brown locks resting on your upper arm and their arms clutching onto your torso, your initial first thought would be 'why didn't this happen sooner?'. and for albert, his first initial thought was 'why doesn't he love me sooner?'.
and yet, somehow, albert couldn't realize that jake had always loved him. jake made a few 'mmph's as he reached the conclusion of his slumber. 'please, not yet', albert mourned the sight. jake peered his eyes open, slowly and sleepily. he smiled to himself, not yet realizing albert was awake. he cherished the body warmth being exchanged in their embrace.
"good morning," albert grinned, still having his arm around jake. this of course catching jake off guard, he flinched and immediately moved away.
"hey," jake caught his breath, "morning."
"you hungry?"
"uh, not sure. russo's probably pissed right now,"
"who cares about russo?" albert rolled his eyes. jake shot him a glare.
"he's still my boyfriend, y'know."
"right, sorry," albert sighed.
"it's fine. yeah, i guess i'm hungry," jake concluded after collecting his thoughts.
"do you wanna go somewhere, or have breakfast here, 'cause, i got pancakes and cereal."
"don't you think it's a little weird we barely know each other and we slept in the same bed and now we're getting breakfast?"
"have you ever heard of a one night stand?" albert cracked a grin, jake laughing a bit and punching him playfully.
jake got up from the bed, wandering out of the room and into the hall.
"wait a minute, why did we have to share a bed when you literally have a spare bedroo-"
jake was interrupted by letting out a shriek. albert chuckled to himself, getting out of bed. "did you find her?" he called out, walking down the hall and seeing the blonde haired woman greeting jake.
"that's lana, my room mate."
"not friends?" lana joked.
"yeah, that too." albert laughed.
jake looked at the two, remembering the night he and albert met.
'my best friend and my boyfriend'.