Chapter 4: The Angel from Heaven Returns

Questions: If there is a transfer student, who might it be? Can he/she play volleyball? Is this stransfer student knew who I am?
_______________________________________

Kei Kurayami's POV...

The next day...

I was on my table, eating lunch. But then, Tsukishima came with a paper on his hand. "We have a transfer student tomorrow. You'll be the one will introduce for him in class," He say as he give the paper with the transfer student's data.

Name: Tenshi Tengoku
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Birthdate: September 9

I didn't continue reding his data. Wait... This person... I know him...
"Tsukishima-kun, please could you do the introduction for me? I couldn't do this," I say. "You're the president, you have to do it for the sake of your members," He say harshly. "And you're the vice-president. You will support the president, and you have to do it also for the sake of our members," I say back. I give the data and say, "You'll do the introduction for tomorrow." "Ok, fine," he replied harshly.

Time skip, in training...

Daichi-san say, "We have a new member tomorrow. So, we should welcome him." "What is his position, Daichi?" Hikari-san ask. "He's a wing spiker, he said," Daichi-san reply. "Probably we have a replacement to our ace," Daichi-san glare at Asahi-san. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Ashai-san ask with fright.

I pull Nishinoya from them and say, "I think I know this new member." "Why did you say that, Kurayami?" He ask. "Well, our class recieved the tranfer student's data earlier, so I think this new member was him, and that that transfer student was my best friend when I was elementary," I explain. "What kind of a girl are you, Kurayami?" He ask with a sigh. "Why most of your friends are boys?" he ask. "I don't know why, but I am the only girl in our family and my relatives are mostly boys. So, I usually hang out with boys than girls," I explain.

When the training strted, I removed my bandages before playing. The red lines on my arms are still visible but I can't feel the pain anymore. I didn't expect that Hikari-san will come and check my wounds. "Are these real wounds, Kurayami?" He ask seriously. "Just when did you baceame suicidal?" He add. "Yes, these are real. I started when Toru-chan was mad at me and I say to myself that I wanted to be with Nii-chan," I explain. "So your brother passed away," he reply. I nod and say, "I missed my brother so much, because you showed up, Hikari-san. You were really like him. " "Then I can be your fake brother, if you want to. Just like Nishinoya," he say with a smile. "Really?" I ask happily. "If you want," He reply "Okay!" I reply happily.

The next day...

Third Person POV...

Tenshi was at the faculty room waiting for the president to fetch him. Tsukishima was the one who fetch him and say to the teacher, "I will be the one will fetch him, Sensei [¹] . The president is not feeling well today." "Okay, Tsukishima-kun. Since you're the vice-president, you'll be the one to introduce to him in class, Kay?" The teacher says. "You may go, then after 30 mins we will start our class," the teacher instructed. "Yes, Sensei," Tsukishima reply.

"Let's go, Tengoku-kun," Tsukishima says and they leave the faculty room and go to the classroom.

In the classroom...

"Okay guys!" Tsukishima yells so that the attention of his classmates are on him. "Settle down. I will introduce our new classmate," he say. Before Tenshi walk inside, all of their classmates went into theri chairs and listen. Tenshi walk inside and stand infront of the class. "This is Tenshi Tengoku. 16 y/o," Tsukishima introduces. Tenshi waved and say, "Nice to meet you guys." "He's so handsome," one of their classmates say. "His white hair fits him perfectly," another say. "Okay, Tengoku-kun, your seat will be next to Yamaguchi," he say. "Okay," Tenshi reply as he go to his seat.