New Changes New Rules

8:14pm.  *Autumn POV and thought*

"We are packed let's go" Johnnice said hopping in the car throwing her bag towards Cam. "Autumn baby where is  your mom  ?" Nash asks me "She is not my mom and at work or dead I rather she died" I respond. The rest of the car ride was quiet no one said a word. Johnnice and I unpacked and settled in and we watched NoteBook the guys hated that movie but there was a catch to us moving in with them.  11:52 After the movie we all went to bed.

                  *12:13am*

"CAM FASTER!" I could hear Johnnice scream it woke up Nash to I was confused on how we could hear them cause they we so many rooms away . "JOHNNICE IM GONNA!" We also heard Cam scream . We decided to go to sleep and leave them be. "Looks like your not the only screamer in this house" Nash whispers "Shut up at least we know they are a lot closer now " I comment we both laugh quietly and I snuggle into Nash's bare chest and fall asleep.

     * 7:15am In The Morning*

I wake up before anyone else and decide to make breakfast for the boys and Johnnice. They don't have pancakes so they will just eat Eggs Grits and Bacon. Suddenly I feel hands on my waist and it scares me -gasps- "Nash don't do that to me" I say trying to hit him with a spoonful of hot grits but he dodged "Woah sorry Manly Mom" Nash says getting back his balance. "Woah y'all fighting already?" Cam  Interrupts . "My man " Nash says grabbing Cams shoulders. "What?" Cam says blushing and I just stand there looking stupid."So where is Johnnice    sleeping?" I asked. "Yea we actually slept in the same bed " Cam says trying to hide the truth. I walked up stairs to see Johnnice sleeping. I come to see small parts of ripped clothing on the floor and think to myself Damn we can learn somethings from y'all. I wake Johnnice up by wetting my hands with water and Flicking it on her. "Wake Up Mrs.Dallas" I say in a sweet tone. "I like the sound of that" She responds ." I bet you do " I say and she shoves me out the way to run to the bathroom and she throws up " Oh No" Johnnice mutters. "Wy would you say that ?" I say knowing her exact answer ."Cam didn't use protection SHIT" she replied . "I know Cam faster " I mimic . "Was I that loud?" she asks "Its alright if your pregnant we are in this together hopefully one of us gets twins" I say cheering her up "Hell Yea" she screams.