Giving advice

7:21am*Johnnice pov and thoughts*

"Wait June bug " Cam screamed .I stopped for about 10 seconds before turning around. "Who told you that?" I ask in a kinda evil way " Uhh your mom she Uhh said it was your nickname" Cam said getting scareder by the second. "Since I love you I will let it pass this one time got it ?" I ordered. "Yes Sir I mean Ma'Am" Cam replied. We walked down and Nash once again mocked me . "Cam Faster haha you were so loud" Nash laughed. "Your just jealous cause you couldn't get none" Cam said whipping the smirk off of Nash's face. "If you didn't know sex is good for the baby Johnnice if you know what I mean" Cam said pulling me closer. " Uhh Yea when its half way grown so in about 4.5 months if I'm in a good mood" I respond whipping the smile now off his face. "Well me and Nash are going to Therapy for extra early readings" Autumn adds. "Oh OK we are going to meet up with Hayes and Ciara they are expecting also" I confront. "Wow none of our Guy Friends know how to wrap up Huh?" Autumn comments . " Hey what is that supposed to mean?" Nash asks . "You heard me Nashley " Autumn replies. "Well we are leaving now bye don't do anything we wouldn't do" I say hugging both Autumn and Nash goodbye "So that's all we have left is smart choices" Nash replies.

"Don't Test Me cause I will pop off" I replied looking crazy.

                 *In The Car*

" Babe what did she mean none of us know how to wrap up?" Cam asked excitedly. "It means that we are expecting Cam " I say not taking my eyes off my phone . "Are you serious expecting what?" Cam asked starting to pull over. "Mail what the hell do you think Cam" I say . "Yea I'm GONNA BE A DAD " Cam screams. "Yea a dead one if you don't keep your eyes on the rode" I said. Cam pulled over and did the dumbest dance ever seen . "Cam Watch OUT BABY"  I screamed . "Oh shit!" Cam said running out of the rode. We drove to Chapotile (sorry I don't know how to spell it ). To see a big bellied Ciara being held by Hayes in the waist holding her stomach. Nothing really happened she's just told us some things to help that she already told Nash and Autumn.