Greetings

Dear Danganronpa fandom,

You have been accepted to the school where all fandoms can get along and live in harmony! We are excited to see you there and watch you have the best experience you can possibly have! If you have any question feel free to email the school but until then see you very soon!

You are going to be picked up by a bus at xx:xx. If you fail to catch it then it is your responsibility to contact us and give us a reason on why you missed it. Other then that please do NOT act all carelessly. Thank you.

As you can probably see I am the Danganronpa fandom and that is the letter that I have received a few days ago. Honestly I am very excited to go to this school and I didn't really expect to be accepted but here I am heading over there. Anyways, apparently there is some sort of bus coming my way to pick me up and I'm the last stop as well so the other fandoms are probably on there already. So I sat there waiting patiently and I kept looking at the time. Then all of a sudden I hear a honking from outside. I smiled and quickly stood up and made my way to the door. I turned the door knob and then at that moment everything turned black.

The pounding of my head is what woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up. I seemed to be in a very spacious room with other people in it, the other fandoms right? Everyone seemed to be in distress and confused all together. I looked around and I made eye contact with someone.

"Ah you're finally awake." The fandom with a blue scarf said so everyone could hear.

Everyone turned to look at me and I awkwardly shifted in my seat and then I stood up.

"About time." Someone with a trench coat crossed their arms.

"What's going on?" I asked tilting my head getting nervous. 

"We don't know." A fandom with a curl slightly frowned. "We all just woke up here. Don't remember a thing."

"We apparently just blacked out after opening our door for the bus." The fandom with horns looked at me. "All of us and I'm guessing you too?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"So what do we do?" Another fandom with a white hat that had blonde hair sticking out asked.

"We could introduce ourselves in the meantime." A fandom that was dressed very elegantly suggested. "Might as well right? Maybe that's what we're supposed to do?"

Everyone seemed to agree and they all started talking to each other. I looked around and walked to a random fandom.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Oh hello!" The fandom with the curl smiled. "Who might you be?"

"I'm Danganronpa." I answered.

"Nice to meet you!" The fandom happily jumped. "I'm Hetalia!"

"Weren't you worried before?" I asked Hetalia.

"Yeah I was and I still am but I don't think that should stop me from being positive!" Hetalia had a determine face. "If I seem to be happy and not worried at all then the others might feel the same right? So that's why I don't look as worried as before!"

"Ah I see." I nodded. "Well it was nice meeting you."

"Same here!" Hetalia shook my hand.

I then turned around and bumped into a fandom. She quickly checked if I was ok.

"I am terribly sorry!" It was the fandom that dressed very well. "What's your name?"

"Danganronpa." I chuckled. "And don't worry about it."