On The Floor

Im sitting on the sofa reading a book while Bradley is working on some music on his laptop. Oh god he looks so hot with his glasses on. I mean even with out glasses hes hot but you know what im trying to say.

"Hey babe how about you take a break you been working all day." I say walking to him wrapping my arms around him. "Hi babe give me 5 minutes and im all yours." He said and gives me a peck on my lips. The small kiss wasnt enough for me. I wanted more i began to kiss his neck. He lets out a small moan. Ahh music to my ears. He turns his chair around and he pulls me on top of him. He grabs my face and kisses me. It was so passionate. But i still wanted more. He moves his lips down to my neck and begins to sick hard. Leaving hickeys all down my neck. Which i dont mind at all. He finds me spot and i let out a moan. " found it " he says in between kisses. "I like my shirt on you. But i think it looks much better on the floor." He says with so much lust. He begins to lift up my shirt. Leaving me in just underwear. I only had panties on. He reconnects his lips to my neck again and slowly goes lower. He takes one of my boobs into his mouth and massages the other hand. Ugh that feels so good. He picks me up and walks us to the bed room. He throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me. Some how i managed to flip him over now im on top. I start to kiss his neck and tugg at the bottonm of his shirt. "I want this off now."i say and he takes it off. I kiss down his chest giving him hickeys all the way to his vline. I indo his belt and his jeans and take them off leaving him in his boxers. "Fuck y/n! Don't tease" he says. "Dont worry Bradley ill take care of you." I say running my hand over his growing bulge. I wrap my fingers around his waistband and pull his boxers down. His big dick springs out. I threw his boxers somewhere on the floor. I take a hold of his dick and slowly pump up and down. "Fuck that feels good keep going." He says. I lower my self down and take as much of him as i can in my mouth. I begin to bob my head up and down but not to fast. He grabs a fist full of my hair amd pushes me down. I start to speed up the pace. Now hes a moaning mess. My moaning mess. "Im close babe" he says throwing his head back. I deep throat one more time he releases in my mouth and i swallow. " my turn to please you babe." He says flipping us over. He ripped off my panties and lowers himself down. He throws my legs over his shoulders leaving wet hisses in my inner thigh. I grip the sheets. He kisses my clit and then i feel his wet tounge start licking me. He adds in a finger and starts pumping in and out. "Ahh f-uck Bradley" he adds another finger and speeds up the pace. A knot builds up in my stomach i know im close but he pulls away and slams into me. Not even letting me adjust to his size. " damn babe you're so tight" he said thrusting faster. "Ahh bradley fuck me. Harder faster." I scream. He pulls out and turns me over. "Ass up babe." He slaps my ass. He grips my waist and starts thrusting again. " HARDER BRADLEY" i yell. "Say my name" he says smacking my ass again. "Ahh BRADLEY" "louder" "BRADLEY ahh Fuck" "BRADLEY im close" "me to babe" his thrusts become slower and sloppy. You both cum at the same time. He pulls out and collapsed next to you. "I love you babe" he says trying to catch his breath. "I love you to bradley" you kiss his lips and cuddle into his chest.

--------------------------------------------

Holy shit guys that was something lmao