Chapter 3

Ok you guys! this is the next chapter when some of th drama happens this is gonna be soo...awesome!                   

                                               At the park with his girlfriend Zoey    

"Ok Zoey well I been meaning to talking to you for a wile." says Jayy   " Yes Jayy what is it that you need to talk to me about?? " says Zoey  "Well....um.....there was this other girl I met this girl and I was woundering if you can give her a part in your cheerleading squad for me !?" says Jayy Being scared to tell her the truth why he wanted to talk to her "Of course who is she sweetie?" says Zoey "You know she is the new girl Marie ?" Jayy said a lil scared "Oh..her well sure just let me get her  outfit ready then." Zoey said in a noting wanting her voice 'Wait but she dont want those colors she wants Pink and Black for the squad is that ok for you?" Jayy said "Yea thats ok be sides all of the girls and guys on the squad like those colors anyways ." says Zoey "Thanks alot sweetie well lets go before it get dark." Jayy said "Ok just let me get the stuff from our picnic " said Zoey "Ok babe just hurry up " Jayy said  In Jayy's thoughts " Man i'm really disapointed that I didn't get to break up with Zoey man she is driving me nuts only if she saw that i wasn't good enough for her any more she can fall into another mans arm yes that would be good but who ooo.... I know just who  !! :)

                                                  THE NEXT DAY    

"Ummmm.................Hey dude so yea i have to talk to after school ok but this is very important ok  Robbie are you there HELLO ARE YOU EVEN LISTING TO ME GOD DAMNT ROBBIE YOUR DOING IT AGAING!!! "Huh oh did you say somting JAyy???" "Well yea I was fucking talking to you but noooo.........you were fucking dozing off again LIKE A FUCKING RETARD!!!! LOOK YOUR DOINING IT AGAIN UGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE WHEN YOU GET LIKE THIS!!!!" "Sorry bro ......ummm.....will you be mad if i wanted to date your girl ???" "Who Marie or zoey ??" "Dude Marie is like your chrush dude ill never do that but if you allready broke up with Zoey then can I have her ??" "Well yea dude i wouldnt be mad but i was kinda woundering if you can help me break up with her I don't want to hurt  her because im not that mean i dont want her to cry so like try to ease...........her into your arms ok dude thanks!!" "Of couse dude because i wanted to tell you this but I wasnt sure if you would be mad or not soo....yea i had to ask you first ok but I'll be sure to talk to you after school about our plan kay bro!?!" "Yea dude after school!!"

                ~~~~~~~~~~~So thanks for listing to my book ill be sure to write again soon and sorry that i havent post this up sooner this time i wont foreget!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~