The Ball

Alexander's POV

A whole week just went by and today is the ball. I still was asleep in my bed killing the time. So far this week I mange to join the army and work for Congress. I have a few days until I go in the army. I didn't realize how late it was and that's when I heard knocking at my door. "Hey Alex! It's me John! We have 20 minutes left before the ball starts! Hurry up!" Usually I would always have my door open just in case my friends wanted to see me. Which it was open. "John just let me sleep a little more..." I said half asleep groaning. John walks in to see me not ready in my fancy suit i bought the other night. "Oh god Alex you are not ready yet?" John said pulling the sheets off of me. "John can you not?" I said sighing. "Oh come on Alex! I will put on your clothes for you if you don't get up!" John said rushing me to get up. I got up and said, "Fine I'll get my clothes on quickly." Now where did the suit I bought went off to? I kept looking until I saw it hanging up on my bathroom door. "I'm gonna change real quick John." I said to John as I grabbed my suit. "Okay." John says as I went to close the bathroom door behind me.

John's POV

I waited for Alexander. All a sudden he opens the door and he did got his suit on. He looks so cute- I kept telling my self in my head. "How do I look John?" Alexander asks me. I wanted to say 'You look cute.' But I didn't. "You look great Alex." I said smiling giving a thumbs up. "Thanks bud." Alexander says smiling. "We should really get going now." I say grabbing Alexander's arm and head out the door. "John you know I could have followed you out." Alexander said chuckling. "Yes I know. I just didn't want us to be late ya know?" I said. "Yes I know. What's so special about this ball anyways?" Alexander said. Clearly Alexander doesn't know why this ball was so special. "Well the family that does it is like rich man! They do it once a year and throw this big ball. The family is a big family to! So where going to this ball no matter what. My friends I don't think you have met will be there." I said walking to my car with Alexander. "What's the family's name?" Alexander asked. "The Schuyler family. I really haven't seen the family myself but Philip Schuyler is the father of like I don't know how many kids he has. But Philip Schuyler has three beautiful daughters which are all sister's." I say hopping in the car as Alexander did as well.

Alexander's POV

The Schuyler family? Sounds like a big family to what John is saying. "Do you know the names of the three sisters?" I asked. John shook his head yes and said, "Yes I do even though I haven't met them yet. Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy." John says as he drove keeping his eyes on the road. "So how long is the ball?" I asked him. I should stop asking to many questions but I can't help myself. "It lasts through out the night Alex." John says. I looked at the window and said, "Okay." Then it was quite through out the car ride after that. John parks the car and said, "We made it! Where here Alex!" John says in a exited way. I smiled as we both got out of the car. "Where do we go?" I asked John. "Come follow me." John says as he took my arm and leads me to the ballroom. I was surprised to see a ball room this big. I never really have been in a ballroom but it looks amazing. We both stepped inside. I saw many dancers dancing. "Let's go find my friends. They could be here anywhere!" John says as he walks around and I follow to see if we can find his friends. Then I looked over to see three girls looking at me but then John says, "Yo Alex! I found them!" John says as he lead me to the his friends as I got to know them more.

(Sorry if i haven't been able to post here! But here you guys go! Stay tuned for more chapters!

~Abigail)