Chapter 6: Baffled

Hey dears..!!How are you all..??

Back with the next chapter and sorry for the delay😔😔.

Thank you so much everyone for your valuable votes and comments.I'm overwhelmed 😍😍😘😘.

This chapter is so special to me since I have tried some mixing effect in edits for the very first time (Update Cover) and I wrote something poetic (don't kill me after reading it😂😂).Done with my blabbering,Let's start.

Happy reading..!!

!!**!!

"Ragini.!"

"Hmm..laksh..!"she answered stuffing her food and doesn't get back his reply.

"What laksh..?"she turned and found him gawking at her.

"What.?"she snapped her fingers before his face hiding her blush which appeared because of his continuous stare.

"Cute."He says drowning in her eyes.

"Hello..lover boy."Ragini looked around and kissed his cheeks.

"I love you raaini.!"laksh yanked her by waist and she landed on his lap.

"Mahi..someone would see.leave me."she looked around and tried pulling away from his grip.

"I don't care raaini.i don't care about anyone."he inched away the distance between them and his eyes gleamed with happiness.

"Wait...Listen.we are in dining.Mahi."her lips shivered with his touch even though she is no secret to him.

"Raaini."he stressed her name with full of love and never averted his eyes from hers.

"Mahi.Papa."Ragini sighs,his grip loosened and she used this chance and escaped from his hold.

"You cheater.!"he chased her and she make funny faces to him and ran forward and bumped with Sujatha.

"Hey girl.Where is your eyes.,did you leased it.?"Sujatha yelled rubbing her forehead.

"Woh..I am sorry."Ragini says and immediately rushed to her bedroom.

"Mom."

"What now laksh.?you are going to blame me for this too.?"she vented.

"No mom.Actually me and Ragini are going out and we won't be there to join you guys for lunch.will be back soon in the evening and don't worry Ragini already prepared your lunch and placed it on the hotpack.if you want anything else just give me a call mom.This is what I wanted to say."laksh said before heading back to his room.

"Where they are going.?"Sujatha thinks but her poor brain failed to find out.  

..

..

"Mahi.shall we go to the same restaurant where we went on for the first time..?"Ragini asks excitedly. 

"Yes we are going there only sweetheart."he sighs her to hike on at the backseat of his bike.

Ragini sat behind him and hold on laksh's waist tightly,he accelerated and starts leaving from there and the journey moves back to the flashback.

♡■♡■♡■♡

"Areyy laksh..,why so sad man.?"one of his colleagues cum best friend brought him out from his daze.

"It's nothing sam.Was just thinking about my...Raaini..I mean my wife."laksh said and took a deep sigh.