Chapter-2:Surprise

Surprise..didn't expected an update right.!just a gift from my side to all of you..!!Enjoy..!!
I wrote it twice because my phone went off due to some issues and this chapter got deleted.
Hope you would like it.

Sorry for the errors,it was not checked.

**!!**

"Raaini.."

"Hmm..!"she mumbled in her slumber.

"Listen.open your eyes na.i have an surprise for you."laksh says excitedly rubbing her left cheek.

"Hmm..mhmm.i am feeling sleepy mahi.Whatever it is tell me tomorrow morning."she buried her face more on his chest.

"Okay then. You don't want to hear me now right.No problem.i will cancel my surprise plan of taking you to SIMLA."He immediately urged to pick his phone from the stand to cancel the tickets.

"SIMLA."She stood up with a jolt and her eyes gleamed.

"Yeah.few more minutes.What happened to this page,it kept loading.?"laksh scratched his head.

"What are you doing now.?"Ragini raised her eyebrows. 

"Unbooking everything I planned for you."

"What.?"she jerked and almost pulled his hair.

"Aah.. yeh..no violence..aah raaini..it's..it's h..hurting.."he stutters trying to pulling her hands which are now playing with his hairs.

"Idiot.how dare you..you are spoiling my husband's surprise."

"Aah.."He pulled her hands and pushed her back to the bed.

She pants vigorously,her eyes reflecting the anger,her lips shivering and her hands struggling under his grip.

"Breath sweetheart..!"he whispers pecking her forehead lovingly.

"I irritated you just like the way you did by not listening what's my surprise is..!"He says freeing her hands.

"Which means."she asks excitedly. 

"Tubelight..which means...SIMLA is ON."He says with his signature smirk. 

"Really.i love you mahi.let's recreate our happy moments once again.i am so excited lakshu."she immediately leaned close to him and kissed his cheek lovingly.

"Aww..I love this side of you.shall I get one more."he shows his another cheek.

"No way.if I agree,I know what you would ask next.i am feeling sleepy.Enjoy the kisses in your dreams.Goodnight lakshu."she waves her hand and covered herself with the comforter.

"Wait and watch madamji.i will get it all with interest."he twisted his lips,for which she chuckled turning to the other side.

"Second time to SIMLA.i am getting the beautiful flashes of our sweet days already.Love you mahi."Ragini said under her breath reminiscing those moments once again.

PAST CONTINUES

"Mahi.aren't we going anywhere.?"Ragini questioned him twisting her pallu end.

"Pass me that shirt raaini."laksh says drying his hair with the towel,she forwarded him,his blue colour t-shirt.

"Aren't we going anywhere.?"she asks again.

"No raaini.we are not going anywhere.i am little tired and have some works to be completed.Moreover we are having your Mooh dikhaai rasam today.so we are not going to go anywhere."he utters and her face fell saddened immediately thinking about her parents.