End

Hello my dear readers.
I know this might come off as unexpected, but I'm really sad to say I'm not going to be writing anymore. As you can see I've taken down the post for more requests, and I'm so so sorry to those who have requested already or wanted to request. Recently I've been going through some hardships and I thought getting back to writing would help lift my spirits, but today the worst thing that I have been dreading became reality. This things that have happened really, really affected me and I know it sounds unbelievable but it's affected writing to me as well. I can't say what happened but it's really drained me of the purpose to write and I can't do this anymore. So I'm really so so sorry for this, but I won't be writing here anymore.

However, I won't be deleting all that I have written. Writing has changed to me but I won't erase the past. I'll continue to cheer Cross Gene on and you should too

And dear readers please don't be too worried for me. I know this note sounds so dreary and depressing, and solemnly mysterious, but as much as I am sad, I am determined to work past this hardship. I've always been a positive person. I just need to let go of some parts of myself. Please be happy and stay happy :)

Sincerely,
Lora
(Ps, I forgot that I didn't ever make a post about this - Lora isn't my real name. It's a pen name.)