THOUGHTSS

"I wake up every morning literally with a smile on my face, grateful for another day I never thought I'd see."

I know I did not update chapter for some days but to be honest I was not in a good mood so did not want to present a half-hearted chapter to you all. Keeping my fingers crossed and requesting everyone to pray for ME. I REALLY NEED EACH AND EVERYONES PRAYER.

I WILL TRY TO COMPLETE THIS FF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...HOPEFULLY TILL THE END I WILL GET YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.

FORTH'S POV

I am just stressed out with everything that is going around me. Shit why it is that if anything happens to that guy, "I am called?" But one thing is killing me that is why is he targeted. He seems like a simpleton so why would anyone harm him. We were all going through that same question. We can see everyone have sea of thoughts...I am also going through mine. Everything was going perfect. He might get sudden attack but that were not so serious. Today was something beyond explanation. How could anyone dare to something like this? The security of the university is well-known so no outsider could do this. I know that everyone was sitting together and they are never alone except during terms so who could take such a big chance!!1

PHANA'S POV

What if, I would have been late or never went to washroom. It could have been a disaster. But who could have done it because no one knows the real identity of Ming. Even Forth does not know it. And to use that type of chloroform is work of a knowledgeable person. I need to get the washroom checked again. Also need to speak with everyone regarding security...how something can happen when we have the most stringent security. I need to speak with P'Irene about it also. AAAHHHHH...there are many things which are occupied in my head but I need to bring in Kit and P'Knot to washroom again to check from where chloroform was passed.

WAYO'S POV

What the hell is happening? I cannot think perfectly. Why would someone try to disturb our surrounding? We did nothing wrong to anyone. And why Ming? He never speaks with anyone except US. He does not have any friends. I do not understand what others are talking and also medical terms...aaahhhhh I think I need to speak with P'Beam about it. But something does not seem right as he had attack but that was also rarely.

KIT'S POV

I was busy with the doctors inside. I was shocked when P'Pha said that Ming is unconscious, we all mostly I thought that it is a serious case of attack but we all were wrong. I need to speak with P'Pha regarding the chloroform as I think this product is not so easily available in Thailand. Ming was keeping good health and there was nothing serious about his behaviour. We all use to enjoy within our group. Ming use to surprise us with his cooking everyday if possible. His panic attack should be considered as Nil. He was recovering and was serious with his treatment. So why suddenly such an attack on HIM????????

BEAM'S POV

This is fucking crazy...who can do such a thing and that also very carefully. The washroom mostly the cafeteria is packed with students. And to use chloroform impeccably in sort time is handwork of a professional. We seriously need to look into all the roads wherever it takes us. Worst part of it is there is no CCTV installed. We all need to gather and speak regarding this attack. This is a sign that something like this will happen again. We need to take to look into security measures. Let's hope for the best.

KNOT'S POV

I was busy with my work in office room when I received a call from N'Pha and that shocked hell out of me.. Like how can something happen in our campus and if a word spreads then we are done with it. Engineering campus is always in news for SOTUS or fighting or brotherhood. But something like this shook my nerve. I need to check each and every aspect of this attack. Was it done deliberately? Or was it a prank by some student? I need to speak with A'Irene and Principal regarding the issues. Ming was surely doing good with SOTUS and of course his attack were very less....This has surprised me big time.....

IRENE'S POV

What the hell should I do now? Should I call Uncle and Aunty and tell them about Ming or keep it a secret. Should I wait till Ming gets better and then we can decide the next course of action. Why suddenly a bomb needed to be thrown. The real identity of Ming is only known by these five friends of his. To attack him in washroom means the person knows Ming and as complete knowledge of the security lapse. Also knows that there is no CCTV camera near washrooms took the advantage of the situation. Need to confirm if Ming knew who has done it to him. I need to arrange an immediate meeting with the seniors and also with these kids.

ALISHA'S POV

I am not happy with whatever happening around Ming. Why does he always have to sacrifice his identity? I hope there would be someone who will take care of him. He is such a caring brother to us and he is lying in hospital bed. I felt so numb when told that he was taken to hospital. I need to speak with P regarding the steps and should we inform our household or not?

POV

I am so happy but I won't let him die so easily. Let me make them suffer , I want to see their misery, longing for every penny and I would be the happiest person. I hate this kid of mine because of him I lost every single thing. Waiting for engineering teams beach trip and as usual I have made my plan ready and this was just a trailer and in beach will be the action. I am soooooo happy can I sing a happy song I deserve it  ( Best of The Dark Knight Soundtrack )....I want torture every part of that faggot...HAAHHAAAHHAAHHA...His parents are always busy so no one would know is he alive or dead...........SMIRKS by herself....(Think about Heath Ledger as JOKER). I am just waiting for D-Day when everything will be mine and Suravat Company will lose everything. Wait the game is yet to begin just one week to go.............

I HAD TO LITERARY SCREW MY HEAD AND I WROTE AND REWROTE LIKE 4 TIMES. I WAS NOT GETTING MOTIVATION ACTUALLY SO I AM SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT....

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST AND COMMENT.

HAPPY TO HEAR KIND WORDS....

VOTE AND COMMENTS EXPECTED FROM EVERYONE....BUT IT'S UPON YOU...

HAPPY TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER AS IT MAY SEEM SIMPLE BUT IT WAS MY TOUGHEST CHAPTER.

WHILE READING THE POV PLEASE LISTEN TO THE MUSIC....I LOVE THIS MUSIC AGAIN ONE OF MY FAVOURITE.

THANK YOU READERS

LOVE YOU