DΔTΣ ΠIGHT

YN Pov

Omg tonight is the night August taking me out. I'm still stuck on the part where he say I'm gon be his Oh yes. But I gotta go shopping. Bye bitches!

Shoney:Quilla coming to the mall with me.

Quilla:Fuckin Right!Come on.

Shoney: Leggo!

They got in Shoney neon orange mustang gto. And headed to the mall.

Quilla: Where to first?

Shoney:Forever 21 duhh!

Y'all laughed then went to Forever 21. You bought red,black,and white a Marilyn Monroe Crop top black leggings with red trimmings,some acid wash overalls with a black crop top that says fuck off in gold,a pink and blue jumpsuit with a acid washed vest.You also bought a red and beige dress with some beige red bottoms.

Shoney: C'mon lets go to footlocker. Fuck I need some new shoes.

Quilla: Shit me too!!

Y'all go in FootLocker and you buy you some pink and blue kds,some cocaine whites,some galaxy chucks, and some Fritz The Cat vanz.  Quilla got her some jordans, tye-dye chucks, and American Flag chucks.

Shoney: Alright I'm done.

Quilla: Leggo.

We drove home and when we got there it was 6:30 .Daaamn let me hurry up ! I took a shower and lotioned myself with my cherry blossom lotion. I put on my Crop Top that says FUCK OFF and my overalls that I bought earlier, with my Black Jordan true flights. I flat ironed my hair bone straight. I put on my black lipstick with my gold bottom rack grill and my gold chain that says G.H.E.T.T.O. and my gold earrings and bracelet. Damn I look good.

The girls: Daaamn lil mama looking good!

Shoney: Thank Y'all!

Mickey: Can I get that number?

Shoney: Girl you is a mess.

August texted me and said he was outside.I said bye and left. I got in August Black Bentley and he was looking fine as Fuck! We was even matching. He had on his gold last kings shirt with his black true religions,with his black Jordan true flights. and his gold bottom rack grill and his 2 gold Rolexes.

August: You ready ma.

Shoney: Yea

Part II (On The Run )played on the radio.

Shoney: Oo this my song.*You start singing*
Who wants that perfect love story any way, anyway
Cliché, Cliché
Cliché, Cliché
Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway
Cliché, Cliché
Cliché, Cliché
What about the bad guy goes good, yeah
And the missing love that's misunderstood, yeah
Black hour glass, our glass
Toast to clichés in a dark past
August: Damn lil mama can blow!

Shoney: Nun serious though!  But August where we going?

August: To the movies then go eat.

Shoney: Oh okay.

Y'all arrived to the movies and y'all decided to see 22 Jump Street.

Shoney/August:*Laughing they ass off*

You and August was cuddled up. The movie went off and y'all went to Chili's.

Waiter: How many?

August: 2

She took y'all to y'all sit and y'all was about to order.

Waiter:What would you like to order.

August: Sprite with the bacon burger and fries.

Waiter: And what about you?

Shoney:Lemonade and the bacon Burger with fries.

Waiter: OK I'll be right back.

She arrived back with y'all food. y'all was eating and talking when August asked. 
August: Shoney you cute, and you real asf ,and I love your smile and your laugh. Will you be my ROD, my bae,my lover, my girlfriend?

Shoney: August I.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aha YEET y'all thought I was gonna have it... Lml.

Will Shoney Say Yes??

Finally August Asked Shoney!

Her Ass Better Say Yess, Yess, Yess!!!Lmfao

Vote though to find out.

TBC Babes ~❤Shoney