Chapter 16

Lori's P.O.V.

"Sweety are you alright?" My dad ask as we're all sitting in the dining table.

"Yeah." I lied.

"I know you're lying, what happened?" My mom ask, she's a lawyer so she clearly knows a person who lies.

"I had an argument with Erik today." I whisper loud enough for all of them to hear.

"Did he yell at you?" My dad ask piss as I nod.

"Now that's just disrespectful." My mom mention.

"He did it in front of Teddy and now he's scared of him." I tell my parents as Teddy is upstairs sleeping.

"Are you going to head back?" My mom ask.

"Later, I want him to level down." I say to her.

"You should talk to him about it. I know Erik and he's a sweet guy, it's just the jail that's been making him act like that." My mom tells me as I nod.

"I know but I just want to focus on Teddy for now." I explain to her.

"Teddy is going to die and instead of losing one, you will lose the two of them." My mom tells me.

"I don't want to lose anyone." I say not wanting to let the fact that Teddy will die bring me down.

"I'm making an appointment for you to talk to Erik tomorrow." My dad says before getting up from his seat.

"And we're all going." My mom says.

"Why all?" I ask her confuse.

"Because we also need to talk to him." She says before getting up.

Both my parents left as I sat in the dinning room alone.

I missed my normal life. I miss my old life. I missed being with Erik out here and I missed his parents. Yes, they were rude and all but they still made sure I had everything in order mostly for me to be able to date Erik even if the didn't want me.

And I miss Erik being the old him.