Chapter 1

"We are perfectly fine!!! We do not need to move to some boring town in the middle of nowhere... DAD ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME??????"

"Billy. I cannot take it anymore. It is so hard for me to look at the life I built with your mom. I want a fresh start. Please let me have that."

"Dad. I understand where you are coming from, but it isn't fair for you to move us in the middle of the semester. I am in JUNIOR YEAR, moving now would be like starting from scratch. Please, dad, don't do this. "

"I am sorry Billy, but it is already done. We are moving. So please talk to your teachers, throw away any clothing that you do not want, because God knows that we are already going to have 3 moving trucks, and please tell your brothers the plan."

"WAIT. THEY DON'T KNOW!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL???"

"Billy, please don't make this more complicated."

"FINE!"

"AND GUESS WHAT WE ARE LEAVING THIS WEEK, SO PLEASE BE READY!!!"

"WHAT THE... HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?"

"Please, Billy just go upstairs and get ready."

"FINE"

Look, I am not going to lie, my family is kind of loaded. When you have six children you sort of need to have money. My family has a three-floor apartment in the middle of New York City, so I like to think of myself as a city girl. Which by default means that I have a pretty sick room.

When I walked into my room, I was greeted by the familiar black and pink accented walls, a big canopy bed, a desk that was overflowing with homework and a major walk-in closet. I am extremely lucky and trust me, I know this. 

As I took a look at my room I realized that this was probably the last time that I would see it the way that my mom laid it out. Even though my mom died two years ago, I still have not changed a single thing about my room. Small things, like my bed blocking an outlet or my desk being overflown with papers, haven't changed since my mother's death. 

I decided that even though I would have loved to move my papers to god knows where, my ultimate decision was to throw away the papers that I would never use again. 

Just as I was throwing out some of my ninth grade math homework, my youngest brother Luke walked into my room...