Diamond Laufeyson

She is the Daughter of the god Loki and cousin to Lady Thor ( super Minecraft daily series) She has a crush on Kala, Wolverines daughter, and is a huge prankster. She is smart and insane but fights for both good and bad when depending on her situation. She loves three headed dogs but sadly can never get one because her dad won't allow her. She likes candy and when she is not in her armor, She is in a short sleeve shirt and either jeans or sweatpants, depending on how comfy it is that day. She has blood red eyes and her staff holds a jewel that holds magic of the tricks and illusions~ She does love her family and will protect them no mater the cost, even if she hides it by pretending not to care. Her father Loki had hidden her away when she was born and her mother is a mystery, but he tried to raise her as best as her can and in hopes she would do better than him and either make peace between Loki and the hero's or succeed in ruling the world, either way he will be proud of her. That was my OC Diamond, I hoped you like her and if you have any questions please ask in the comments down below, bye~
(P.S the song above is a song that she loves to listen to and sing along because it reminds her of herself, I do not own the song I only own the Oc and the drawing~)