The start

(Y/N POV/Narrator)
It was a normal day, to say the least in the...Mansion I can't really say the last name of my..bosses mainly because all their last names are different because they all have the same father but different mothers, when the said man left the women took it upon themselves to give them their last names, the boys took it upon them to keep their last names in honor of each of their mom's (sweet right?) so~ I will introduce you to all four of them.

I will start with the youngest of them (or the last one to be born in this case) his name is Black Star, he is energetic I can't help but to do what he asks me even when he asks to train I can't say 'no'.

Karma Akabane, he is the 'Devil child' of the family (Don't act like you don't have one) so he's not too bad, but trust me he's bad from pranks to fights, he can do it all, in all honesty, I have no idea why he acts so different at this school. He goes to (tell you later) back at his old school he killed his teacher and he beat the living crap out of anyone who he thought looked at him wrong (At least I'm safe...sorta).

And the last two are the oldest (Born at the same time in different rooms crazy, right?) Naruto Uzumaki and Natsu Dragneel, They go together like two peas in a pod all most like the two are the same when it comes to something, but at the same time they are so different it's scary when they join together for anything and I mean anything lives could be in danger if they don't hold back.

Let's see that's it for telling you about each of my bosses, Oh then there's me the maid, My name is (Y/N) just (Y/N) I never knew my father and my mother was an awful woman so I choose not to keep her name if anything I would delete her from my life if she wasn't such a big part of it, but the only good thing I could say about her was that she gave birth to me and that's all, she wasn't the most kind person as she made out to be, she was cruel, heartless, and worst of all she beat me but she made sure the marks she left would be on a place that could not be seen but be covered with clothes; my back was her favorite place since it could be covered by multiple layers bras, shirts, and jackets all those could cover my scared and beaten back as if it never happened but that was all a lie.

Don't get me wrong just because my childhood gone bad doesn't mean my grown up life was... a little better but not to much better but at least when we went our separate ways I took all his money, house, cars, and a lot of other stuff that is of any worth, so why the maid job it's to keep myself loaded with money and to hopefully snag a guy while I'm at it. Know onto the story.