Now

Today is the best day ever. I'm officially Mrs.Stormberg.

"Two years ago today me and my husband meet when we both auditioned with our groups on xfactor. I'm happy to say that with out Keaton in my life....... I probably would be here today. He is my love and my heart." I said to to all of our guest. I was crying.

"I'm also happy to say that....." I paused to make sure it was fine with Keaton and he nodded his head

"I'm happy to say that we're pregnant. with a baby boy." I said kissing Keaton . I'm so glad I meet u when I did. I whispered in Keaton's ear.

"I would like to take a toast to" Emily said

"First congrats on the little baby boy, also I just want to wish you guys the best of everything. Holly oh god you have been there for me and I have done the same. any ways I wish you both nothing but the best when you become parents I love both of you. Cheers!" Emily continued

"I love you to Emily besties forever remember" I said and she nodded her head

When we where done, we talked and thanked people who came.

When we got done with the wedding it was about 8:30 at night. Almost every one got drunk. But Emily and I did not nor did Keaton, because one I'm pregnant, and two Keaton Emily and I don't drink.

Emily was staying at my home because she came over from Australia just for my wedding. We went home to my new band. You may know them as After Romeo. (if you don't look them up on youtube. they are amazing.)

"Jayk, how have u guys been" I said

"We have been good, congrats" he said

"Thanks"

We spent the whole day hanging and caching up.

*skip 9 months*

The past 9 months have been the best I went on a tour with Keaton and the boys today was my due date. I'm currently in the hospital. Keaton is in the room with me. My mom and dad came down and so did all of my friends and my band mates came to all the way from Japan where they were doing a tour.

"Ready babe, u can do this" Keaton said giving me some words of advice.

"Thanks baby" with that I was in pain and ready to see my baby boy for the first time

* Drews pov*

I'm currently in the waiting room of the hospital with Emily to my left and Keaton's parents to my left. I had got Emily a ticket to come here for this. she was staying at my place till today. Keaton and Holly are in labor. They are close to seeing their baby boy for the first time I'm so proud of them both. I'm going to be the god father. Wesley is jumping up and down just waiting to see his nephew. Momma Stromberg is her too. She's so proud of Keaton. She was for sure that Wesley would have 2 kids before Keaton had any. But when she heard the news she was so proud of her boy she took holly shopping and got a fuck load of outfits for him. They even got is christening outfit to. Hey look there's Keaton.

"Mom, your here. Just in time to meet Drew!"

"Sweetie I have already meet Drew"

"Uhm Keaton I'm right here I think u need to sleep I have already meet ur mom"

"No u haven't mom! Yes u meet this Drew but u haven't meet Drew Wesley Stromberg

"You name him after me omg thanks man" I said

Holly's pov

I finally get to see my baby boy.

"Ma'm are you ready" a nurse asked me

"Yes I am ready." I said with a smile and she handed me my baby boy

"Hey drew I'm mommy. Your handsome just like your daddy." I said them I saw every one come in

"Mom, dad EMILY! Omg Emily when did u get here"

"I got here Tuesday thanks to Drew" she said

"Thank you drew" I said to him.

"Where's beau and the twins mom"

"Beau was on his way here and the twins were getting food and Carrie flow in so that's where beau went."

"And Cam"

" He's using the rest room"

"Can I hold him" Emily asked

"Yes of course you are his god mother" I said and she began onto cry

"Omg! I love you so much." She said as I handed her Drew.

"He has your eyes Holly there a crystal blue" Emily said with a smile on her face.

" He looks like his dad that's for sure."

"He does" everyone said as my baby got passed around to every one

"Can you take pictures for me on my phone. so I can show it to him on his 18th birthday"

"Yes honey"

THE END!

TWO UPDATES IN ONE NIGHT. IM MAKING A SQUEAL. Emily will be in it a lot so you can follow her on Wattpad. Her username is dancer1208. She is truly amazing. We have a friend ship like no other. comment what you think and vote please. 'Stay beautiful and just keep swimming u never know what u might find' two very special people said this. One a friend of a close friend of mine . The other my twin brother. You will both be missed dearly.

Love

Holly <3