Meeting Merlin

"I know I'm supposed to be dead but soon after Merlin and I left Camelot we were met by an enchantress and before we could do anything she cast a spell, after we recovered from the impact of the spell she explained that the spell was one that when you died you regenerate after a few seconds and the only way to break the spell would be to fall in love but you have to realise you are in love with them."

It was silent for a few minutes until Stone spoke up "How old are you?" I laughed as Baird and Cassandra punched him in the arm. "Well 23, but technically I've lived 462 years since I was actually born." They all stayed silent until Cassandra was tired of the silence and said "So you haven't fallen in love in 462 years?" "Well not that I know off anyway." Suddenly Ezekiel blurted out "Your really pretty" I giggled as the others laughed at the poor boy "Thank you Ezekiel" I said before walking off to find Cal.

Ezekiel's P.O.V
Damn she is beautiful. She's way out my league. I never thought I would say that well technically I didn't say it but she's still way out my league. I have to get to know her and hopefully one day I'll have the courage to ask her out. I'm still really upset and embarrassed after the scene I made when I blurted out that I thought she was pretty luckily she didn't seem to mind so that's a good sign.

Mystery person POV*
I've been searching for days. I can't find anything only forest. I think someone once told me about a forest like this it was called the unforgivable forest were sinners apparently go. I am so confused I just wanna get back.