Adopted By MagCon?

Jessica:One of the main characters. Has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She could easily pass as Nash Grier's daughter.

Nash Grier: one of the famous MagCon boys. Has brown hair and light blue eyes. Makes youtube videos and has two other brothers and a half sister.

Hayes Grier:Brown hair and blue eyes just like Nash. Nash's younger brother. He sometimes is apart of MagCon but not all the time.

Cameron Dallas: Brown hair and Brown eyes. He can get a bit of a temper if you mess with him. Best friends with Nash, hint the name Cash. Always is in MagCon.

Matthew Espinosa: Dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. All around sweet and caring. He loves being apart of MagCon.

Taylor Caniff: brown hair and brown eyes. He has a temper too. He lives life to the fullest with no regrets. Don't piss him off or you will get shit. MagCon is a big part of his life.

Aaron carpenter: such a a sweet guy. Never is rude. Brown eyes and brown hair. If you have a problem go straight to him.

Shawn mendes: brown hair and eyes. He's kind and cute. He plays gutair and he sings. He will always comfort you if you need it.

Jack Gilinsky: brown hair and brown eyes. His best friend is Jack Johnson. He sings. He has an olive skin tone. He can get kind of mean but most of the time he is sweet.

Jack Johnson: best friend of Jack Gilinsky. With dirty blonde hair and brown eyes he is iriresitable. He is too sweet and caring to ever get mad at you.

A/n: NEW STORY!!! First chapter will be up soon