Yes!

Hayes pov

"Jess will you go out with me?" I'm really nervous. She just smiled and nods really fast. "Yes, a thousand times yes!" And with that she hugs me. I don't let go of her, I could stay like that forever. She pulls away and blushes. Most of the fans 'aww' but some yell hate to her. We finally get to the car to take us to the hotel. When we all get in, there's not enough room for Jess. "Come here." I say and sit her on my lap. She just laughs and smiles. After we get to the hotel we decide to go swim in the pool. "I'm going to go change!" Jess yells.

Jessica's pov

I pick out my light green bikini with fringe on it. I go to the bathroom and change, then I put my hair in a ponytail. When everyone is done Hayes picks me up and carries me to the pool. We both know that the boys are taking pictures of us. He sits me down and I dip my feet in the pool. It was warm but I didn't want to get in yet. I felt Hayes come up behind me and whisper 'I love you' in my ear. Before I could answer back, he pushed me in the water. 'Help!

I can't swim." I mutter messing with him. He jumps in and puts me in his arms. "Just kidding!" I say and poke his nose. After we finish, we all decide to go to Matt's room. They start to watch 'The Conjuring' so I run out because I hate scary movies. Hayes quickly runs out and takes me to his room. He puts in the movie 'Grown ups 2'. When the movie starts he puts his arm around me and I snuggle into him quickly drifting to sleep.

Nash's pov

Everyone walks into my room to spy on Hayes and Jessica. Jessica is fast asleep and Hayes has his arm around her. Just as we walk out, Hayes kisses her forehead and lays down behind her with his arm around her waist.

A/n: So here's an update