What do I do now?

(Jess's pov)
Finally home. No more of me being famous. Hell, I was probably famous because of Hayes. Hayes. No, I don't miss him. He's an asshole. Matt's Mom isn't home. Neither is his dad, well that's new. Their almost always home or they would leave a note. Right about that time I get a call from Matt.

J: Hey.
M: Jess come back now!
J: Why? I just got here!
M: I'll tell you when you get here.
J: I don't have any money for a ticket!
M: I've already booked your flight. It leaves in thirty minutes.
J: MATT! That's not enough time!
M: Jess, get your ass over here as soon as possible. There will be a limo waiting for you.
J: Okay.
M: Bye.
*Matt hung up*
Ummmm what just happened? He's acting weirder than usual, or maybe he misses me! I don't blame him everyone misses me. I grabbed my bags and walked to the airport since it only took five minutes. I got my ticket, went through security, and waited for my flight to board. 'Flight 296 to California is now boarding' That's me. I thought to myself. I boarded the plane and waited for takeoff. I turned my phone on airplane mode and then turned it off. They finally said we could turn on our phones so I turned on music and fell asleep.
*five hours later*

I got off the plane and grabbed my bags. I found the limo and got in.
'And I would walk five hundred miles and I would walk five hundred more' I picked up my phone.
J: Hello?
H: Jess, it's Hayes.
J: I'm sorry but the Verizon Costumer you are trying to reach no longer gives a fuck. Have a good day.
Umm oops? Nah. We get to the house and Matt runs out.

(Matts pov)
"Jessica, mom and dad were In a plane accident." I sat her down. "Your joking right? Please say your joking!" She pleaded. "Jess, I'm not. I'm here. The guys are here. We will take care of you okay?" She just nodded her head and I hugged her. "Here let's go get the guys and watch a movie." I called the guys and we drove to the theater.

(Jess's pov)
I see Hayes. He smiles at me and I flip him off. We watch Annie (I wanna watch it) and the guys hated it. Me and Mahogany loved it. She thought I needed a girls day so we got in her ruby red Mustang and drove to the mall. We got our nails done, we had makeovers, and we shopped. We both got new matching penny boards which I though was amazing. It's good to know I have a best friend. We finally went home and I went to bed. Matt came up and kissed my head "One of the guys may be in here on the floor since their staying over tonight okay?" I just nodded and went to bed. I was almost asleep when I felt the bed dip and someone get in and wrap their arm around me. "I still love you. I always will."

A/n: Who's here? SARA'S HERE! Okay I really have no excuse for updating. I'm just lazy, bug anyway I'm adding a new character soon. In other news I found this cool group of guy writers (Trevor's my fav) Dem9Mofos so you guys should read their books. Why are you still here? Why aren't you already reading their books. Okay, wait your still here. GO READ ALREADY! Okay? Okay. Bye twerking alpacas. ~Sara💕