two - act your age

E T H A N

"Ethan I swear to god if you don't get your act together that will be the end of it!" I roll my eyes and sigh "I don't care" I tell my mother with my eyes raised.

"Come on Ethan we're gonna miss the bus" calls gray. "Shut your mouth prick" I reply not giving a shit. " Ethan Grant Dolan don't be so rude and apologise now!"

I swear my mom hates me or something. "Oh I'm deeply sorry Grayson" I say in a attempt of a posh London accent. He gives me a death glare then chucks me my bag. Grayson goes before me and I slam the door behind me.

"Bye boys love you" I hear her voice call. Bitch.

"Ethan we just want the best for you and-" I cut Grayson off. "Shut up nerd" I slap the back of his head then run towards the bus stop. The bus arrives after about 2 minutes of waiting.

I step on and walk towards the back to see my squad. My friends Nate, JC, Kian and Bella. She's so ratchet and rude but got a banging body so I don't give a shit. Grayson sits down with his friends all from the lacrosse team.

"Aye yo look it's the splif head!!" Calls Nate. I laugh and fist bump all of them. I sit down in the middle and put my feet up on the chair in front of me. The people are so scared of me they don't even turn around. I put my arm around Bella resting my hand on her tit.

"Aye JC gimme something". JC passes me some paper and I scrunch it up before throwing it at Grayson head and we all laugh. He turns around and glares at me.

"Ethan stop acting like this to keep your stupid reputation" he says shaking. "Gray you prick stop thinking your strong" I say sticking my middle finger up.

---

I've been in school for about two minutes and I've already been called into the principal's office. " Ethan please come in now " he calls. I walk in and sit down putting my feet up on his desk. "Feet off Ethan"

"Now as you know your grades have decreased a lot and you're parents tell me you're also getting into trouble with the police outside of school too. So Ethan we've let you go too many times and you have pulled the last straw! I'm sorry to tell you that you're going to be one of the new student's buddy now-"

"What!" I shout gritting my teeth. Fuck. This can't happen what about my reputation.

"Ethan you are going to be the buddy of one of our new students, and not only that. Audrey could you please come in now?" He calls.

I'm about to walk out until I see her. She's so gorgeous I could stare at her all day. Her face looks so delicate and soft. She has dark brown wavy thick hair that reaches down to her rib cage. She has big round eyes in the shade deep emerald. She has cute plump lips that are naturally a pinky red colour and a small button nose.

But she's in a wheelchair, my heart is beating 100 mph right now.She has wires attached to two tanks around the back of her chair leading to her nose. My heart breaks seeing her like this.

Wait. Snap out of it, you can't ruin your reputation. But she's so beautiful..

A U D R E Y

Holy shnitchets. This guy is the actual definition of perfection. How is someone this perfect? Okay Audrey calm down he won't take a second glance at your ugly self. But I'm not gonna lie he looks quite intimidating and scary.

"What?!" He shouts making me jump. "You're telling me I have to push her around?! Oh no. He's getting angry. What if he is like dad? Oh no oh no oh no. I can feel my heart race fasten up and my breathing get faster.

"Audrey are you ok dear?" The Principle asks. He hands me my inhaler and I calm down a lot. "Well you two better get to lessons" says the principle.

"What happens if I don't do this" says the student. I kinda hope he backs out and I get a different student. "You don't have a choice Ethan". Ethan, that's a hot name.

He grabs onto the handles of my chair and starts pushing me. I'm not sure if I should break the silence or-

"I'm Ethan by the way"

Looks like he already has. "I'm Audrey"

A/N
If anyone votes for this story you'll get a shoutout in the next chapter 🍒
~more reads + votes = faster updates~