Chapter 6-i loved him and this life

( remember too message me so I can follow you and 200 VIEWS thanks so much! <3)

Your POV

Was that a dream...I hope just a nightmare. "Oh I forgot we are going to Shane's today for a spooky boi video!" Garret announced reading his phone, "mhm" I nodded daydreaming and worrying "are you okay...?" Garrett questioned hugging me, I smiled and hugged back. We got up had breakfast. I got dressed in a pair of black ripped jeans white long sleeved top with a tartan scarf, kakhi green jacket and ankle boots Garret had on his lobster flannel brown trousers pointy black shoes and his red brownish cap. "Ready?" Garrett asked "ready" I agreed and then again spent 5 minutes locking the door, we jumped into Garrett's car and drove too Shane's house, for some reason Garrett put on Superluv and then best friends for cheddar the song that they had sung with Sophie Pecora. "THIS IS MY PART! Yo I'm a stuffed crust boi and my close friends bring me mad joy YO I got that made cheddar but my hygiene could be better! On the real I look like Harry potters dad, his name is James and he bullied snape real bad but unlike James hufflepuff flow" Garret screamed rapping I clapped then sang along too "best friends forever! Best friends for cheddar" we laughed. We arrived at Shane's and knocked on the door "HELLO!" Shane said hugging me "you must be (you're name) I've heard a lot about you" Shane smiled, Shane and garret said hi and we went inside and sat down cheeto and uno ran over too say hi "oh hello I got a little kitty yesterday" I said to Cheeto " you did? Who got you it?" Shane said with a smirk "Garret" I replied Shane smiled "got a name for it?" Shane smiled as he sat down "no not ye-" I said "WHAT ABOUT PUFF!" Garret interrupted "ooh yeah like cheeto puffs and they can be friends and the cat is ginger, YEAH!" I exclaimed. I petted uni and Cheeto as they sat on me and I smiled. There was a knock at the door it was drew "hello!" They both said "ARE YOU?! (You're name)?" Drew screamed "yes..." I mumbled kinda "I HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT YOU AND LIKE YOU'RE A STAR BECAUSE GARRETT IS SO HAPPY WITH YOU NOW AND HE WAS SO LONLEY" drew shouted without taking a breath. I blushed "yeah I kinda was" Garrett sniffled cuddling into me and kissing me "AWWWEE!" They all screamed and ryland came downstairs "what's that noi-AWE!" Ryland joined in. I blushed garret blushed and he put his arm around me he was touchy and I kinda liked that, I held and rubbed his other hand. I loved him and this life.

(Comment what scary video they should do?)