Chapter 47-its....very serious

Your POV

I opened my eyes brig blinded by a bright light, I looked around the bright light was flickering.

I could hear drips of water,from probably a broken pipe.

I got up and saw light beaming in from grey steel bars, I looked left and saw a sink with dripping water, that probably what I heard.

I had been lying on a steel rectangle against the wall, with one pillow that looked like it had been torn apart by a evil monster of some sort.

I guess I'm in jail, but why? Just because I told the truth?

I lay in the steel rectangle that I guess was classed as a bed, it wasn't comfy I could feel my back tense up.

I lay thinking where Garrett was, where hunter was, what was coming next?

It felt like 30 minutes had passed of over thinking but I couldn't tell if it had since there was no clock.

Someone came behind the bars with keys and opened it "hello" the man said "hi?" I mumbled getting up "know why your in here?" He smiled coming in then locking it again, "eh kinda?" I replied "well everyone's saying you cause the thing and we were only putting you in here until u woke up and we aren't aloud to keep you in here for more that 3 hours since we have no proof you did it" he explained.

"Uh, I didn't do anything..."i sighed

"I can't say anything since I can't take sides as my job, but I can let you go now, your husband and friend are outside" he smiled getting up and opening the bars again.

We walked through I got changed and quickly looked at his name badge to say thanks, "thanks Adam" I smiled, he looked at his name badge smiled "no problem, bye" he waved then left, I ran into Garretts arms.

"Where is hunter?" I asked worried "at the shop, let's go home she said she'd make her way to out House" he smiled.

*1 month later*

Everyone had still been accusing me but I got used to it.

I had been getting texts from my ex and figured out he( she) started it, he( he) told everyone I did it then word got about...to be honest that's a stupid thing he'd (she'd) do.

I should work for the FBI, but they wouldn't accept me.

Garrett got home, and I told him we had to talk, he was in a good mood so that's fantastic.

It's been pretty lonely when he's at college.

"Garrett?" I said after ten minutes of him being home

"We need to talk" I swallowed

"Sure! ARE WE GOING TO HARRY POTTER WORLD IF WE ARE IM GONNA PEE OUT MY EYES!....that's was too extra" he embarrassingly laughed.

"You are too extra" I smiled

"What is it?" He asked

"It's...very serious"

Sorry this chapter is short I just wanted to give you a little teaser heh :)))))