Maxxxine

Max was playing digdug late at night on the arcade, everyone was already gone "none of those nerds would go out at this time" she thought. Suddenly she heard a car honking, Billy had returned from Tommy's party. Max entered the car exchanging annoyed looks with her stepbrother. She realized by Billy's breath he had been drinking, in quantity. Hoever she was to tired to discuss it, so she just slamed the door and went along with it.

Max was quiet stearing outside the window, the road was dark and quiet, no car was passing by. The sky was clear so you could see a lot of stars and constellations. It was very beautiful, she knew, however, Billy hated it there. No matter how the shiny the stars were, or the quietness that let you hear the wind, not even the fragrance of the freshly cut grass would make him change his mind. From his point of view they were stuck in a disgusting and insignificant town and all because Maxine's fault.

Unlike Billy she was having a good time, setting aside her brother and other family issues. She had joined a group of friends that invited her to campaigns, went with her to the arcade and had fun doing whatever came to their minds. Weird things happened now abd then, specially with El, but you got used to her telekinesis and ignorance about language and different subjects. Eleven herself started hating Max with less intensity. And of course she enjoyed going out with her "boyfriend" Lucas, of course nothing fancy for their age, just the simple random things they did spontaneously.

"We should be somewhere near Randolf  road" Max thought as she could kind of see the creepy, odd edification that had been shut down. "Wasn't there where el grew up?" She wondered. But her thought was interrupted by the screeching of the car's wheels and the sudden moves the car was making.-What are you doing?!- she yelled at her brother. A loud crash. Darkness.

----------SKIP THIS IF U WANT---------
Sry if anything is unclear or misspelled, our mother tongue is spanish so our english may not be very good😬
🐙.